Thunder - George Weasley x Female Reader

Description: This chapter based off of an episode from the anime Ouran High School Host Club, Episode 16 (Operation Haruhi and Hikaru's First Date).  I thought it would be cute if it was the Weasley twins instead of Hikaru and Kaoru.  

Here's a visual comparison for those who might want it:

Fred and George Weasley:

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin:

House:  You Choose

Blood Status:  You Choose

Warning: Swearing

A/N: f/n = friend's name (male) h/n = house name

-----

Third Person POV:

"George, you can't be like this!" Fred yells across the dorm room at his twin.  "Y/n has the right to talk to whoever she wants!  You're not the boss of her!"

"You don't understand, Freddie!  He was all over her!  It was sickening!  I could practically see him undressing her with his eyes!" an irritated George Weasley shoots back at his brother.  "He obviously likes her very much!  It's gross how he makes it so blatant in front of everybody!"

"Come on, George.  Don't be like this.  I think you're just jealous of y/n's old friend because he's known y/n for longer and you can't handle not being her most important friend!"

George gasps, his mouth hanging open.  

"Well.  Now I see what you really think of me, brother.  You see me as a selfish little prat, don't you!  Some greedy attention hogger who is possessive to the point it's unbearable?  I see now...." George scowled, shooting daggers at Fred. 

"No, I do not!  I just think that you're overreacting a bit.  F/n's harmless!"

 "Goodnight," George says curtly, bottling up his anger inside.  Fred rolls his eyes, exhausted with his brother's attitude.  

George climbs into his bed and rolls over, his back to Fred.  Fred rolls his eyes and shakes his head.  He, too, rolls over, pulling the warm, red bed covers up to his neck. George always got like this when it comes to y/n, it seems.