3 || Some "safe" place

Start from the beginning

"If the stairs reconstruct while we were hugging that means that maybe we can get down if we do a lovely action...?" I thought deeply.

I started to look at our surroundings and through this view, I can see all the city. Through the distance, I saw a bright blue light, and that might be the exit.

-Heesun, see that light over there? – I asked as I pointed the place through the distance.

-Yes, I see it - She said while looking at the direction I told her.

-We need to go there -  I told.

-But how? - Heesun asked confused.

-Take my hand – I said as I gave her my hand.

-What?! For what?! – Heesun asked while blushing out.

-Come on! You hugged me a few seconds ago - I stated.

-But that's because I thought I was about to die – Heesun said embarrassedly.

-Heesun, it's a white dream, we can't die silly - I remind her.

-Fine. Just because I want to leave this place - Heesun rolled her eyes before she took my hand.

I started to hold her hand tightly, then I walked towards the stairs and I was about to put my feet on the stair when suddenly Heesun stopped me.

-What are you doing?! – Heesun asked worriedly.

-Trust me, just hold my hand tightly - I spoke.

-Tightly...? - She questioned.

-Yes, can you do that for me? - I asked while looking at her concerned.

-I guess I can... - Heesun was blushing out for some reason, I wonder if she has been with a boy like this before.

I putted my feet on the stair as soon as I thought it was completely solid. We got down the stairs without any issue at all, and right after that, we went right to the blue light that we saw.

-Heesun's POV-

You were running with Jinyoung towards the blue light and when you finally arrived, both of you saw a note that was on the top of the shiny blue stone that was on the middle of that street.

-Go ahead, read it – Jinyoung said.

-Okay - You pick up the piece of paper that was there, then you started to read it.

-"You found your way to the exit for the first time, you saw that the stairs were banishing right? I bet you remember something like that in your past white dream. If you want to get out of this white dream without pain find the answers in your hearts and let your souls shine". – What does that mean? – You asked confused after reading the paper.

-Maybe we should talk? – Jinyoung said.

-Talk? Do you really think that talking is going to get us out of this linking dream? - You asked.

-I mean, it could work. Listen I don't know if you're an illusion or a real person so I think I have to get to know you by the words that the paper says – Jinyoung said directly.

-I mean I don't know you either, but why should I know something that it's not real? – You said as you looked away from him.

-Heesun, let's talk, we don't lose anything if we try - Jinyoung spoke.

-Fine I guess - You shrugged your shoulders.

Together you went to sit down in front the shiny blue light, and while sitting down on the street you both started to talk little by little just as Jinyoung said.

-So...

-So... - You replied awkwardly.

-What do you do as a job? – Jinyoung asked shyly.

-I'm a dancer, and you? - You said.

-Cool, I'm an Idol - Jinyoung shared.

-Sounds fun. So, how did you come here?

-Well, yesterday at the coast was my first linking dream and I just started to feel dizzy and I had a terrible headache before going unconscious.

-That's quite funny.

-Funny? – Jinyoung asked confused as he looked at you.

-I started to feel the same way before coming here, and that was my first linking dream too - You admitted.

-I see - He sighed.

The place was surrounded by an awkward silence, neither were you two looking at each other and you just kept on thinking that you actually hugged him back some minutes ago. You're wondering what he's thinking, what he wants to do next and of course, if he is real.

-I'm on a group called GOT7, it's pretty good, have you heard about it? – Jinyoung asked as he started to look at you.

-Yes, I work at their company - You shared.

-Really? So we are close then – Jinyoung said surprised.

-I guess we are... Hey, did you hear about the dancer that died? – You said sadly.

-Yeah, I feel so bad for her - Jingyoung said joylessly.

-Me too. But she died in a linking dream and according to one of my friends, she died in a full nightmare - You remembered.

-Really? - He asked surprised.

-Yes - You nodded.

-Well, I think she found something special at the end - Jinyoung guessed.

-What do you mean? – You asked confused as you look at him.

-According to the linking dreams, you will have white dreams till you have something special to fight for, and you might live or die, depending on your bravery – Jinyoung said as he looked at the blue light.

-Are you afraid of dying? – You asked while you looked at him again.

-Depends – Jinyoung said with a smirk as he looked at you.

-On what?

-If I find something special I might be afraid, but if I don't... well, I'll try to live anyways - Jinyoung said with a settle smile.

-Something special...? – You said as the look in your eyes started to turn sad.

-Is there's something wrong? – Jinyoung asked as he looked at you kind of worried.

-Well, I had someone special long time ago, but that harmed me so much that I had to let go of myself from that - You told.

-I know that feeling. Broken heart? – Jinyoung asked as he sat closer to you.

-Unfortunately, yes. After that, I didn't have anything special. It's been so long since I talk about this - You sighed.

-Well, it's not the best place to share that but at least I'm able to listen to you now – Jinyoung said with a smile.

-Yes, I guess that's better than nothing - You smiled mournfully.

After that warm moment between you, both Jinyoung patted your head gently, and later everything turned white again.

"END OF THE WHITE DREAM"

You are at your apartment were you fainted before going into that dream, it was almost day time and you were really confused about that dream you had. Once again, you didn't think it was real even though Jinyoung told you that you two knew each other because you work barely together for the same company. You still have more linking dreams to come but for now, you are not going to worry, it's better if you enjoy and celebrate that you're alive. But being honest all of this was because of Jinyoung, he actually calms you down when you were frightened.

Why does he have such a sweetheart?

Now you have to rest your mind a bit and hope that you're next linking dream is not going to end up in a nightmare.