Rant

So

Ugh

I'm sorry but as this chapter title says, I'm ranting right now.

As I said, I'm re-reading tOotP and I'm so mAd.

Like

ARGH

PERCY IS A STUPID JERK WHOM I DO NOT CARE FOR AS OF RIGHT NOW

HE WROTE RON A LETTER TELLING HIM TO DIS-FRIEND HARRY BECAUSE HARRY IS OFF HIS ROCKERS AND IS VIOLENT

HARRY AINT VIOLENT OR CRAZY UNLESS HE HAS TO BE

AND
JUST
TODOFOYFOIFZYD

ok and I feel like the next thing only needs one word to describe everything I want to say as it is something universally hated and we all know how I'm feeling. So here is that word:

(Ok two words)

fReAkInG
uMbRiDgE

ARGH LIKE HATE IS NOT A STRONG ENOUGH WORD, I LOATHE HER, AND EVEN THEN IT IS NOT A STRONG ENOUGH WORD ITS JUST PURE LOATHING

ok I feel like I've gotten it all out

Wait forgot Sirius for a sec (how in the world did I do that?!?)

He just said: "Your a lot less like James than I thought." I get So Many EmOtIoNs out of that. Like I love Sirius I really do but I feel like he sees Harry more as James than Harry. Sirius acts like he's got his best friend back, which would be amazing and I'd love to see that (but it is not obviously possible since... ya know... James is... dead) but at some point Sirius has to realize that Harry is not James, he's Harry. Harry is his own person. He might look a lot like his father, granted, and might do some things like his father, but they are not the same. Sometimes I think Sirius really only sees James, and honestly it's quite sad. Sirius misses James so much and when he's with Harry and having fun like he and James used to do, it's hard not to let a little of that slip. But sometimes it's just too much. I love Sirius to death I really do, cause I'm hating on him as much as you are walking across a tight rope eating onions with a turkey on your head! I'm just giving my input on his feelings and actions towards Harry. And really when he said "Your a lot less like your James than I thought." He was just disappointed that he had lost his James substitute and that Harry was not going to be a James for him.

So ya

My rant

Ok comment what you thought (;

Luv ya!

-Weaslette❤️⚡️