1

Unknown POV

I run through the forest as fast as my weak 4 legs can carry me. I can't believe I changed into a wolf!!!! I also can't believe I did it I killed him and got away. I have been in that place as long as I can remember. What will I do? Just keep running I tell myself. Just keep running. I hear a growl come from behind me and I stop running as a chill rolls down my spine. I turn around and come face to face with a wolf. Not sure if it was from exhaustion or shock but I passed out. My last thought was this is it after finally getting away I will die. Maybe it isn't bad thing. Maybe ill be put out of my misery.

I wake up in a bed? What the heck I don't have a bed at.... The memories come back and I want to cry. But I hold in the tears and look around me. I'm in a hospital room I believe and I'm back in my human body. Hmm wonder how I changed back? I get up of the bed tip the IVs off of my and limp out the door. I barely make it down the hall when a super hot guy comes storming towards me. Even though I find him incredibly attractive he scares me. "Little mate what are you doing out of bed?" He grunts and picks me up bridal style. I scream and wiggle out of his grip. I try running away but no sooner did my feet touch the ground did he have me back up in his arms. He looks at me with confusion and sadness and asks "why are you running little mate?" I just start shaking violently and tears start to come out. He looks worried but takes me back in the room I just left. A doctor was already in there and when the guy sat me down on the bed the guy got back to work. When he reinserted the needle I winced slightly and that had the really hot guy growling. The doctor turned white finished what he was doing and left.
The hot guy turned to me and looked me over. He sends me a movie star smile and asks "what's your name love?" I don't speak I haven't spoken in years it always made things worse. "If it helps I'll tell you my name it's Darren." When I still don't answer he sighs and stops talking for a while. He goes to speak again and a girl comes barging in the room it startled me majorly and I jump and start crying slightly. Darren gets up to come over to me but I back away. He sighs and sits down. The girl who just came in smiles sheepishly and says " I'm Lacey." She puts her hand out but I flinch away. All of this is scaring me too much. I start to rock slightly back and forth while they start talking. Darren lets out a growl and my heart rate picks up and j start crying the doctor rushes in, says something to Darren, then puts something in my IV that makes me fall asleep.

I'll make her name know in the next chapter!!!  Hope you guys enjoy!!!!