"You guys really just need to talk about how you feel." I hug my mom and get in the car.

"What was that?" Ryan starts driving us home.

"What do you mean?"

"Riley Mauricio, Victoria were acting a little weird all day."

"My mom, dad talked and I guess they are still in love with each other. My mom told me they kissed a few times today but I don't know what's going to happen."

"Wow. Man I can't believe they are still in love after twenty seven years and are married to other people."

"Yeah." Once we get home we put Malik, Calvin, Deja to bed. We go to our room. I push Ryan down on our bed and get on top of him and start kissing him. Ryan flips us over so he's now on top, we take off each other's clothes, Ryan and I don't worry about a condom. He might be thinking we are trying for a baby but I'm not I'm on birth control I just don't want another baby right now. After I put on one of Ryan's shirts and go downstairs. I get water and sit on the couch.

"Baby do you want more kids?"

"Yeah."

"Then lets have a baby."

"You want a baby now?"

"Yeah so lets make a baby."

"Sure." We go up to our room and have sex but I feel bad because Ryan thinks that I'm really trying for a baby but I'm on birth control. I want another baby just not right now.

Three months later.

"Baby maybe we should go to the doctor and get checked out I mean we have been trying for three months and your still not pregnant."

"God I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"I'm on birth control Ryan that's why I'm not pregnant yet."

"How could you lie to me like that?! How could you pretend you want another baby when you obviously don't?! That's so rude and self-centered of you too do! You let me talk about wanting another baby for the last three months! You have just been on birth control the whole time?!"

"I do want another baby just not yet. I was going to tell you sooner but you were so excited and it's all you would really talk about. I'm sorry I lied Ryan."

"Whatever Riley you obviously care about no one but yourself!" I leave and go to the dance studio. I grab my dance bag out of the car. I put on my high top sneakers. I put on music and dance. After the song I hear clapping.

"Where did you learn that dance?"

"High school I came up with most of the moves I was the captain of the dance team."

"Riley?" I look closer at the chick in front of me.

"Keisha? What are you doing here?" We hug.

"This is my dance studio. I can't believe you are better at that dance then you were in high school."

"No that was awful I haven't danced in a while I'm rusty."