"What were you and Victoria talking about?"

"We were talking about Riley." Gia pulls us away from everyone.

"And you couldn't do that in front of everyone?"

"Gia stop Victoria and I haven't got to talk about this at all and there were somethings I need to say and express how I felt about what she did that everyone didn't need to hear. Victoria and I will always have something to talk about and that's Riley because she's mine and Victoria's daughter. So seriously please just stop with the jealously crap."

"I have a reason to be jealous Mauricio she's the first women you fell in love with and you guys have a love child, and I know you still are in love with Victoria."

"Gia we aren't talking about this right now we have guests over wait till everyone leaves."

"That's not the problem you just don't want our kids to know!"

"Gia this conversation is over I'm not talking about this anymore today." I walk off.

Riley's POV.

My mom and dad are talking in my dad's office for a while. They come out and my dad and Gia talk and Gia is really mad. I listen in to my dad and Gia's talk.

"Gia stop Victoria and I haven't got to talk about this at all and there were somethings I need to say and express how I felt about what she did that everyone didn't need to hear. Victoria and I will always have something to talk about and that's Riley because she's mine and Victoria's daughter. So seriously please just stop with the jealously crap."

"I have a reason to be jealous Mauricio she's the first women you fell in love with and you guys have a love child, and I know you still are in love with Victoria." I walk away. Could my dad really still be in love with my mom after all these years? I go to bathroom and walk out and run into my dad.

"Hi dad."

"Hey sweetie. I have some business to deal with in my office."

"Is it true are you still in love with mom after twenty seven years?" My dad and I go to his office.

"You were listening to mine and Gia's conversation?"

"I was walking by and overheard but that's all I really overheard."

"But to answer your question yes even after twenty seven years I'm still in love with your mom."

"Does my mom know?"

"Yeah we talked about it today."

"Oh."

"Riley just don't say anything."

"Okay dad." I hug my dad and go outside. I spend time with my kids. We have a great time as a family but things are awkward between my dad, my mom, Gia. It's really awkward and I can't wait for this day to be over with. I know my mom, and dad talked alone some more I just don't know about what. When everyone starts heading home I stop my mom.

"Mom what's going on between you and dad because it's obviously something because Gia is really mad about whatever it is?"

"Your dad and I are still in love after all these years. We also kissed a few times and it's like we are back at the house him and his friends rented for the summer, we would go have fun. I guess us kissing brought up a lot of stuff but good stuff, like I remember the night you were conceived like it was yesterday. I just have never felt this way about anyone but Mauricio."

Mr. King जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें