"Help!!"

Another male voice? We all looked at Eachother and ran after the voices that we had heard. Who could they be? They sound familiar too?

"Ah let me go!"

A Irish accent? Where have I heard it before?

We linked together and stopped behind some bushes so we could check out what was going on and why there was screaming.

"Alex you might wanna see this"

I was completely confused even thought the people that were screaming are still crying out for help. I decided I look at the scene already and what I saw completely surprised me. What the hell were they doing in the forest anyways?

Niall
Louis
Harry
Zayn
Liam
All 5 were being attacked by other vampires. They looked so helpless and in a way I was enjoying all this, hearing their cries for help made me feel accomplish but I knew that was messed up.

" We need to save them! They are going to die!" I hear one of the lads say,

"Fuck that! They deserve deat-"

"Don't say that Alex! Don't be as low as them now come on!" Chelsea yelled at me while jumping into the scene and fighting the vampires and so did the rest, it was just me.

Should I?
Should I jump in and help?

Fuck it. I will.

**

"Hey!" I yelled as I walked out of the bush and see everyone fighting, everything seemed to go in slow motion and it made me excided and jumpy. As soon as it did I knew I needed to jump in, so I did.

"Let him go" I whispered to one of the vampires that were holding Niall in the ear, they seemed in shock by the sudden move and suddenly dropped Niall to the ground.

"What are you going to do uh" he was trying to seem tough even tho he wasn't, I wrapped my arm around there neck making sure to press his pressure point and make him knock out.

That looked to easy so I decided on my grand idea. I ripped his head off clean and clear, i felt myself smirk at the idea of his head in my hand and it was satisfying.

"Alex! It's over stop being so creepy" I hear James say out of the sudden, oh yeah I forgot. I dropped the head and looked ahead seeing Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam.

They were bundled up together Infront of a tree looking scared and confused in a mixture of everything. They didn't know how to feel and that made me feel pleasure.

I looked back at Chelsea, Heaven, Dylan, Jacob and James and they were all waiting for me to say something.

I looked back at Niall and the others only for me to get closer to them, Niall flinched going behind Zayn while the rest looked terrified for life.

"Stand up all of you, we are not going to hurt you." I said stubbornly I wasn't going to do the same as they were doing to me, not at all I'm not going to be like them.

The boys stood up except for Louis, he tried standing but fell back down in pain holding his knee. " Louis!" Harry ran towards Louis worried in his eyes which I completely ignored "Heaven take Zayn, Chelsea take Niall, Jacob take Harry, James take Liam and Dylan help me with Louis to our cabin we go"