Chapter 8.

It's the next day, nothing else really happened yesterday. Alex texted me a good morning text. I'm kinda sad that we're not officially dating, I wonder how she feels about me. I texted her a good morning text too, and started to get ready for hell.

Wavy hair, Nike shorts, Nike shoes, plain pink shirt, and my hair is straight. I grabbed my canvas bag and grabbed Lexi.

"Lexi I am upgrading your system." I said.

"Okay Piper. Shutting down."

Lexi turned herself off and I stuffed her in my bag with the tools I need to upgrade her. Strange how much space I have in my bag.

Everything was still a struggle with this cast on, I get it off in about two weeks because it didn't break meagerly, it was like a tiny crack that's about to snap completely if anything hard comes in contact with it again.

I took an apple, walked to school, and made my way to where I see Polly, Pete, and of course, Larry. I smiled.

"Piper!" Polly said running towards me, with Pete and Larry following her. "The most crazy thing happened to Larry! Apparently he woke up in the janitors closet! He doesn't remember how he got there, and he's been paranoid that he's been possessed." Polly said.

I finally examined Larry. His hair looked way more greasy, his eyes are red and strained, his lips are chapped, and he looked like he didn't try to dress for school today. I chuckled, and he just looked at me hurt.

"Ghost aren't real Larry." I chuckled.

"Explain to me how I was just walking up the stairs and it was one o'clock and then when I wake up, it's one thirty five and I'm in the janitors closet!" He screeched. I shrugged. Good thing I deleted all evidence of that time.

"Imma go now." I slowly walked away, and ran to where Alex was standing.

"He looks like he has a disease." Alex stated looking at Larry.

"He's paranoid he thinks he was possessed." She laughed.

"Jokes on him for messing with us, we should be carful with our conversation." I nodded in agreement.

"Hey." A cute boy greeted me. I blushed.

"Hi." I squeaked.

Alex heard me and she turned to face me, you could tell she was a little jealous.

"I've been seeing you around and I was wondering if, you would like to go out sometime?" He asked hopefully.

Alex walked away.

"I'll think about it." I smiled and awkwardly walked away to find Alex.

By the time I found her she was on the second flight of stairs. I yelled her name but she kept walking. I ran up the stairs catching up to her. I called her name again and she forcefully turned around.

"What!" She yelled. I was taken aback.

"What's your problem!?" I said matching her tone.

"Go ask your new boyfriend." She huffed.

"Are you jealous!?"

"No" she lied.

"So you won't mind if I go out with him."

"Nope!" She clenched her jaw.

"I mean you can claim me right here if you really want me, and have me not go on a date with him but instead stay with you." I said hugging her waist with one hand trying to have her look at me in the eye. She finally did, and her green orbs soften. She kissed me, and this time it was really special.