He needed to talk to Kirstie.
***********************************

Kirstin watched the video over and over again. Hoping that Avi wouldn't see it- but he probably did of course. She knew he didn't love her anymore, but it still hurt her if he saw the amount of fake love in Superfruit's new video, the amount of acting she had done to be the most loving, caring wife to Jeremy.

She wasn't usually like that.

But she wasn't a horrible wife either, at least according to Jeremy.

     Especially, since she was now "giving him the most important gift of his life"- a kid.

     If only, he knew that she still didn't change. That she still didn't love him, no matter what lies- promises as she called it- she told him.

      That even after what she did to Jeremy, she still didn't love him.

      That even after she kissed Matt that December show, that even after she forcefully brought Matt to the picture, that after she had pleaded Jeremy to forgive her, that she was sorry, that she 'loved' him, that she would do anything for him.

     She still didn't love him.

     Ding! Ding!

     The alarming trill of the doorbell startled her, causing her to immediately brush away her thoughts.

     She couldn't think this way anymore.

     She HAD to love Jeremy.

     Or else, she would never get rid of the one she tried to get rid of for the longest time.

     She would never get Avi Kaplan out of her brain.

     She gasped.

     It was his voice. His freaking voice. Speaking to Jeremy. Both having a casual conversation, although she couldn't hear it.

     Kirstie snuck out of her room, spying on them from her hall.

     And there he stood. The same beard and everything. Long brown curls falling to his shoulders, emerald eyes piercing through her mind- even as he didn't see her.

     She couldn't hear much. They were speaking rather quietly, Jeremy fakely smiling with a confused, why-are-you-here-all-of-a-sudden expression plastered over his face.

     "Can I talk to her?"

     Avi's question echoed, the dogs in the other room barking happily at the sound of a guest.

     Kirstie closed her eyes, her hands interlacing one another, as she prayed that Jeremy would allow him to come talk to her for just a little moment...not that he wouldn't, Jeremy could never be controlling over that. He just seemed concerned that Avi came all of sudden; and Kirstie felt the same.

     Why was Avi here?

     Nevertheless, Kirstie quickly hid back in her room, sitting casually on her bed, opening the old diary that stood on her nightstand, as if to signify she was busy...while she really wasn't.

"Kirstie, baby, you have a visitor," Jeremy intoned, quite strangely.

He opened the freshly-painted white door, the ivory wood glistening.

There he was. He ambled into the room, almost as if he wasn't sure why he was here- to which Kirstie would wonder why he was here, if even he didn't know.

"Hey Kirst," his low voice rumbled, his nickname for her rolling off his tongue so beautifully.

"Avi," Kirstie smiled subtly, trying not to show her wonder and her pure excitement.