Ideally

"Yah! Kookie!" I yelled out for the final time. Jungkook skidded in with a remote controller in one hand and in his grey sweatpants with no shirt. He almost collided with the wall with how fast he came.

"Yeah babe what's up?" He asked looking out the door into the other room multiple times only to look back at me. I looked him up and down at his abs and bare chest and licked my lips. I quickly shook my head to get back to what I was going to say.

"What are you doing?" I glared at him. "What are you doing that you can't come be with me? Do you hate me? It's because I'm fat most definetley." I crossed my arms and looked away glaring at the box of strawberries I finished.

"Baby I'm playing overwatch, it's none of what you said... do you want to sit with me or something?" Jungkook asked staring at me, then looking out the door again.

I nodded my head and pouted. I lifted my arms signalling him to carry me. He looked out the hall and widened his eyes running at me and picking me up to Sprint out the door. "Kookie what t-!"

How did he even pick me up like that and run so fast. He quickly sat me down and climbed in behind me bringing his hands and controller in front of me. The game was about to start is as much as I can tell.

He kissed the back of my neck and pulled me closer into his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder.

I watched the screen and I watched as his hands and fingers moved. It calmed me down. I was 7 months pregnant and we decided to have the gender be a surprise.

Picking names was hard for real and it kinda stresses me out? I feel so adult like too it's kinda unfair... but I'm happy to be a parent too so I guess it's fine.

"Can I play too?" I asked raising my head and tilting it to get a look at his face.

He was heavily concentrated on the screen but he managed to pay attention "Yeah, next round?" Good thing he paid attention I would have smacked him sideways. Luckily I can get away with it too.

"Mmm okay." I looked back to the screen. We always play overwatch together except when Baekhyun comes over with his daughter Lea or when I have to stay in bed.

Also luckily for me I don't have many mood swings like Baekhyun hyung and I crave healthy food. I think that means our baby will be strong one day like Kookie.

I giggled to myself imagining a miniature Kookie running around the house. The game ended and Jungkook kissed my head "What are you giggling about, huh?"

"Nothing." I smiled to myself "can I play now?"

"Yeah here." He said giving me my piece and getting me in the game.

(Guys I love Jungkook but I have no clue what overwatch is. Like is it a computer game or...? So I'm going to pretend it's like x-box or something I'm sorry?)

We played the game for hours, I could tell because I was getting pretty hangry and when that happens our baby kicks me. Jungkook hasn't really felt it before either..

I grabbed Jungkooks right hand quickly and placed it on my stomach. "What are y- oh. Oh my god." He paused the game and threw the controller away. "The bunny kicked me!" He said with wide eyes. We call the baby bunny because we don't know the gender, and it moves a lot.

I smiled "yep. See there will be more... do you know why Jungkook?"

He raised his eyebrows with the sparkle still in his eyes "why?"

My Boy (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें