※‾§ « Rose »

Just trying out random symbols as you can see 😂.. for the pov part , help me choose which symbol should I use in the future ? :D
P.S. The photo I attached on the top is completely random.. it just felt empty lmao.. credits goes to @/thediaryofagranger on Instagram !

2. ∆ p.o.v ∆

3. √ p.o.v √

4. ↣p.o.v↢

Yesh so that's all :D comment the no to help me thanks !

Rose's point of view↢
     It was a great night sleep , until I woke up of course.

    The light shone from the curtains , making me cover my eyes in reply to the harsh sunlight entering the room.

   I opened my eyes , feeling all happy and I smiled.

  Nope.. that is what I wanted to feel , not what happened though, obviously.

   I opened my eyes , feeling dried streams of tears on my face , frowning I thought that I must have had a nightmare.

   Even though I can't remember a thing.

   Feeling less tired and sleepy ad the night before, I quickly took a bigger scan of the room , that made me feel a little sick and scared I must admit.

  Slytherin stickers were everywhere , scattered on the messy floor that is painted green and grey.

   How gloomy .

    I must admit , the dark colours made me feel a little upset for no reason.

    Thinking of Scorpius ?

    I shakes my head in denial .. why would I ?

   After all, Slytherin is a great place for him..

   I climbed out of the gloomy bed and opened the gloomy curtains even wider to see where I am.

   To my horror , I definitely recall this place.

   Scorpius told me something like that before.

   Nope it can't be..

  His house ?!

To be continued..

Hello dear readers ! I'm updating real quick even though each chapter is short so I can move on to the next chapter .

...

Just to clarify , Rose actually woke up earlier than Hermione or Draco even , she got up at around 6 in the morning.

  Make a guess on what she would do?

  ;) Your marshmallowish writer ,
Xoxo sassyfantasy.