Left heartbroken

'What happe-'

     Ron and Lavender were kissing in the middle of the crowd. Everyone was silent as tears threatened to leave the girl's brown orbs.

     Ginny was still shaking Hermione but everything was blurred out . Hermione felt herself push through the crowd which had faces of sorrow and anger .

   Ron and Lavender spotted Hermione and stopped kissing. Ron looking over at Hermione like he was a lost puppy and lavender giving her a smirk.

   'I can explain Hermione , I-'

    'RONALD WEASLEY! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LISTEN TO YOUR EXPLANATION CLEARLY AND CALMLY? I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND YOU..YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR LAVENDER ? A GIRL OF THE PAST. DON'T TELL ME THINGS LIKE SHE FORCED YOU, YOU TWO LOOK AS MUCH AS SICKENING LOVE SICK PUPPIES ! '

    The whole room was in complete silence as Hermione yelled , ron was helpless while lavender tried to hang on to his waist as if it is the end of the world.

   'IM SICK OF YOU RON ! YOU ARE A MARRIED MAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE ! WE STILL HAVE ROSE ! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TELL HER? THAT HER FATHER IS A PIECE OF SHIT OR WHAT HUH? DO YOY HAVE GUTS RON WEASLEY ?  IF YOU WANT TO DIVORCE WITH ME I'M FINE WITH THAT , YOU SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE , LACK OF RESPECT AND CARE BITCH !'

    'IM GOING TO KILL YOU RON . PHYSICALLY.  I-'

   Suddenly the world blurred out for hermione again, she heard people screaming and shouting and then.. Everything went black.

  ~~~~
     'Hermione are you okay?'

   Hermione opened her eyes , she was in her bedroom.

   'We were so worried about you .',Harry said.

    Hermione sat up and rubbed her forehead a little,' It.. That .. Was a dream?'

    Harry sighed,' I'm afraid not Hermione , its real..'

   Hermione rubbed her eyes a little that were bloodshot from tears and got off the bed.

  'Hermione are you sure you are okay?'

Hermione had tears again in her bright brown orbs ,' No harry , I'm not .'

   Hermione turned and harry embraced her in a hug.

   'Ron is a bitch you were right , he does not deserve such a good wife..', Harry comforted.

  Hermione continued crying into Harry's t shirt for a while.

  'I can't believe it.. Yesterday was supposed to be the happiest day of my life...', Hermione said, choking on tears .

   Harry continued patting hermione when she suddenly pulled away.

  'I'm done with Ron , Harry. I'm , we are officially over, tell him to meet me to divorce tommorow .', Hermione whispered in a cold and heartless voice.

   'Hermione it mig-'

   The girl raised her hand and Harry fell silent.

  'Nothing's going to make you change your mind huh?', Harry spoke with a little sadness in his voice.

   Hermione just turned back facing him and nodded softly . She then walked off to the toilet.

  "I will just go..to tell ron later..',Harry mumbled to himself and walked off silently.