Scorpius is back

Wondering if i forgot about scorpius ? Not really ! Here's finally after so many chapters of hermione and ron , i present ... Drumrollss... Scorpius Malfoy .

  Scorpius waited .. And waited , his father never came , the station was already getting dark .

    He sat on a bench , determined that his dad would appear . Rain started to fall and Scorpius sat safely in the station , he took out a book and some jellies from the hogwarts and started chewing.

   Scorpius gave up. He kept all his belongings and walked out of the station.

   'Ow stop it , i want you to let go of me right this instant , Draco Malfoy !', a high pitch voice screeched.

  Scorpius turned and saw his dad and Hermione, from the golden trio and rose's mum.

  'Dad...?', Scorpius was mad at first , then he was shocked .

  Hermione and draco stood on the spot , mouth hanging wide open ,hands firmly grasping each other. Drenched fully from head to toe , blushing.

  Hermione pulled herself away from draco immediately.

   'Scorpius..', Draco said and quickly approached him.

  ' You forgot me and decided to date Rose's mum? Uncle Ron will be so angry!' , Scorpius said .

   Hermione stood a few metres away and when she heard the name 'Ron', tears started forming in her chocolate brown eyes.

  Scorpius was dumbstruck. Draco quickly went to comfort hermione who sat onto a bench obediently.

   Scorpius continued to stare , unsure of what to do.

  'It's okay , its all in the past..', Draco comforted .

   'He's awful !' , Hermione sobbed onto draco's shoulder.

   ' Yes he is , daring to kiss another girl .. A married man ..', Draco said angrily.

   'Really ? You think so?', Hermione stopped and looked up.

  Draco nodded and took out something from his pocket.

   'Here , take this , press the green button and it will show where i am , you can find me anytime if you need help..', Draco showed a glistening silver bracelet .

   Hermione didn't move for a second , and she suddenly pounced to give draco a hug ,' Draco , i never knew you would be that sweet...'

  Draco embraced her and shrugged,' I'm not really that bad right?'

   Hermione punched him on his chest .

   'Ow.. Women ! Chill !' , Draco said.

    Scorpius just stood and watch all the motion. Can they really be in love? Dad and Mum never really loved each other.. They were forced together..

    Hermione stood up with draco as they stared at Scorpius.

   'Hmph.. I'm here to take you home.', Draco announced .

  The three walked away from the station hand in hand , and apparated to somewhere they call a home.