Forest is in

Albus and James trudged on , constantly shouting for Rose but only the animals around replied them.

    The day began to set as Albus and James decided they can't keep looking at the night.

   'We looked everywhere !', Albus exclaimed.

   'The forest is huge , we could be here forever !' , James said and kicked a large rock in annoyance.

   'I guess we could rest and wake up tommorow to look again?', Albus said , yawning loudly.

   ' Aren't you thirsty ?' , James asked.

   'Look at the sky , looks like it likes you.', Albus yawned again and fell to the floor , cuddling himself.

    James looked up and realised a few drop of water falling down onto his shirt.

   James quickly shook Albus ,' It's going to rain ! We need a shelter !'

  'Just .. One..more..minute..', Albus yawned and started snoring.

  James rolled his eyes and mumbled ,' I can do this alone..'

  He took out wand and tried ,' Wingardium Leviosa.' (the first amd only spell they learnt so far)

   He squeezed his eyes shut and counted to three (James was never really good in that spell at hogwarts.).

   He opened his eyes and saw a few pieces of wood flying on air. He smiled in glee. Using his wand , James carefully moved the wood with his wand and made a mini shelter .

He pulled Albus into the shelter and used a few pieces of leaves to collect water from the sky.

   'This should last us for at least two days in the wild..',James carefully wrapped a few bags of water with leaves for them to carry the next day.

   'I wonder how's rose doing..', James sighed and lay down on the ground in the small hut he made.