The morning after

(3rd person pov)

    Hermione yawned and stretched fully before sitting up from the sofa.

  She didn't think that a simple sofa could bring her such a good sleep unlike all those sleepless nights on her own bed.

   She tried to pull herself away from the thoughts about her daughter and husband still bugging her , her phone is still shut off to prevent any disruption.

   Hermione stood up, wobbling on her steps and just at the right moment , she smelt pancakes from the kitchen.

   Following the smell, she walked to the kitchen, absolutely dumbfounded by the cook of this delicious smelling meal.

   Draco, wearing a white short sleeves shirt with some jeans , carefully flipping the pancake a little , on the stove , whistling in the process.

   Hermione wanted to retreat out of the kitchen, pretending that she is still asleep but she accidentally tripped on her way out , falling flat on her back, causing Draco to run out to see the commotion.

   From the floor ,Hermione could see Draco's amused face staring into hers , obviously starting to smirk.

   Hermione can't help but to roll her eyes in embarrassment. How can she be so clumsy at these times?

  'Captain Clumsy ? Do you need a hand ?', Draco reached out and Hermione immediately grabbed his hand, pulling herself up.

  Raising an eyebrow , Hermione asked ,' 'Captain Clumsy ?' and Draco just smirked in reply as usual.

  'Well you can't help but trip just as you were planning your grand escape.. oh and by the way, I saw you coming in.'

   Hermione blushed in embarrassment, wishing that she could bury her face in a hole and curl up in shame.

    Draco head back to the pancake he was cooking , before using his wand to move it on a plate.

   Turning the fire off, he took the plate and strode right to Hermione.

   Hermione held out her hands in reply to receive the pancake but Draco pulled back unexpectedly.

   Draco innocently move aside and walked to the table, shrugging,' This is mine , now go make your own breakfast.'

   Grabbing a knife and fork, he begun gobbling his pancake down, what did Hermione even expect?

  Hermione rolled her eyes and shouted ,'Jerk!' to Draco, causing him to wriggle his eyebrows in reply.

   'Super Annoying little Jerk!', Hermione hissed again, making Draco stand up from his chair , making his way towards Hermione , pinning her to the wall.

   A bit closer than she would like , may I add.

   Hermione's breath hitches as she felt Draco lean in, green eyes kept focused on her as if she was being tested.

   Draco grabbed both her wrists , pinning then to the wall too and looked at her.

   Hermione started heating up , real quickly , heart rate increasing rapidly.

  Draco continued to lean in..

   Before brushing her earlobe with his words,'What did you say?'

   Hermione got out of her trance and headed a slap straight at Draco's face , before pushing him away from her , stomping out of his front door.

   What a great start of the day.

   Hope you all liked it ! Team Dramione ? Can't wait to see your comments :D they make my day !!

  Also .. what do you think about the plot currently? I really don't know if I should continue complicating things up..

   Yours truly, sassyfantasy √