After 19 years..

Since: November 2016

      Status;Completed

     Completed: October 2017

     Going through slow editing !♥

   ----
S y n o p s i s √

    Book 1: Will romance ever happen between old enemies?

   What if Ron left Hermione and Astoria left Draco?

    What if Scorpius falls in love with Rose ?

    Will it change Draco's and Hermione's view towards each other ?
  ----
Second Dramione fanfic book ! Hope you all will love it !:D and be sure to comment your thoughts throughout the story !
----

       ~ Third person point of view :Hermione ~

     After nineteen years , the children of the wizards and witches that fought bravely in the war arrived at platform nine and three quarters, ready to go to hogwarts as first years

    'Mum..I will sure miss you and dad !' , said Rose.

    'We will miss you too', Hermione gave Rose a quick peck on the cheek and sent her into the train that pulled at the station a few seconds ago .

   Rose walked up the train and gave her parents the last wave before the train departed at 12 sharp .

  Hermione wiped off her tears and tried to wave back .

   The train departed and its shadow slowly got further and further away until it finally disappeared from all the parents who were still waving enthusiastically.

   Hermione walked back to her husband , Ron as he embraced her into a quick hug.

   'Rose will be just fine , I'm sure of it..', Ron whispered softly into Hermione's ear .

    The couple departed the station hand in hand with harry and ginny walking off behind them .

   ~ Third person point of view : Draco ~

   The Malfoys arrived at the station about a minute before its departure.

   'Hurry up now Scorpius, the train is going without you !', Astoria green said while tidying her son's blond and shiny hair .

   She stuffed his luggage quickly to him and hurried him off .

   Draco stood beside his wife for 10 years as they watched the train whoosh out of the station right after Scorpius entered.

   As the train left completely , Astoria quickly tidied her earrings and hair before grasping onto Draco firmly and sauntering out of the station.

   Both of them got onto a private black car quickly and it drove away.

   There was a lingering silence in the car for a few minutes before Astoria cleared her throat.

  'Ahhm Draco, we will get this over soon huh?'

   Draco rolled his eyes , ' Just keep silent Astoria !'

  He straightened his shirt and the car soon came to a halt.

  ' We reached Mr Malfoy and Mrs Malfoy.' , the driver stated.

  Astoria clicked her high heels loudly and said,' My name is Ms Greengrass from now on .'

   She opened the car door and sauntered out. Draco followed suit as the driver opened his door.

   They both walked into the hall in deep silence and sat opposite of each other with the lawyer waiting silently with his arms folded.

   'Mr Draco Malfoy..', the lawyer announced waving his wands to retrieve the documents.

  ' And Mrs Astoria Malfoy.. '

  'Yes.', Draco and Astoria answered together.

   The lawyer flipped through the documents with his wand slowly.

  'Make it quick!', Astoria shrieked , kicking the table slightly.

  The lawyer was shocked but obeyed ," Yes of course , Have you all decided on the possesions?'

  ' I'll keep my son , thats all. ', Draco said proudly.

  ' Mrs Malfoy, do you acknowledge this?'

  'YES AND CAN YOU CALL ME MS GREENGRASS?', Astoria shrieked louder banging her fist on the table.

  'Sorry , i mean .. Ms greengrass.. Yes.', the lawyer flipped through the documents and wrote something with his quil.

  'Drinks?', a person who wasn't noticed moments ago appeared beside the lawyer.

  ' A cup of coffee less sugar please. ', Draco said calmly.

  'DRACO MALFOY !', Astoria fumed.

  'LETS GET THIS OVER WITH QUICKLY , BLAISE IS WAITING YOU FOOL!'

  Draco continued calmly ,' Ms greengrass, would you be silent for at least a second , you are disturbing the peace in here.'

   Astoria was mad and embarrased and she looked down , opening her bag to reveal tons of silver and golden jewelleries.

    'Will you two please sign.?' , the lawyer flicked his wand and the papers flew towards the couple.  

   Astoria signed half hearted while putting on her make up . Draco looked at the form for a few seconds and signed it.

  The forms were then flown back to the lawyer and he stamped both.

  'Mr Draco Malfoy and..'

  'Okay I'm done .', Astoria stood up quickly and stomped out.

   She turned around for a second,' Oh and by the way, you don't have to continue Mr lawyer.' Astoria smirked and swayed out of the hall.

   The lawyer appeared dumbstruck at first ,' Mr Malfoy.. You may go too.'

   Draco Malfoy stood up and dusted his shirt, walking out of the hall.

  The lawyer cleared his documents and apparated.

   'Coffee?', the man before appeared at the empty hall.

   Hope you all liked the first chapter !

   Give this book a chance :D thankiew...

    Xoxo sassyfantasy the best writer ever ! Jkjk..