Sixteen : Sorry Isn't Enough

Start from the beginning

...................................... 

I lay naked next to Joshua on his bed, I still can't process what happened hours ago. I looked at Joshua's face as he slept peacefully with his hair spread under his head. He looked like an angel sleeping like this , I look at the clock and close my eyes before letting out a shaky breath .. It's 3:23 AM now , Brad must've phoned me a lot , my phone is still downstairs . 

I glanced at Joshua again before getting out of the bed , I slipped my panties and wore Joshua's shirt before I tiptoed and walked out of the room , I walked downstairs and went to the living room , I was wincing with every step I took , that's a fucking punishment for not getting fucked for a long fucking time ! Ugh .

I looked at the sofa and saw my phone flipped on its screen , I grabbed it and sat carefully on the sofa making myself comfortable . I unlocked the phone and frowned .. there was 7 missed calls from Brad . I bit my lip and pressed call . Not a second and he replied " Inna !! Are you ok ?! " He asked quickly .

" yeah .. I'm fine " I said in a low voice so Joshua wouldn't hear me .

" Then why didn't you pick up your phone when I called you ! "

" I'm sorry , the phone was downstairs and I didn't - " I cut myself off and slapped my hand on my forehead at my stupidity .

" Wait .. downstairs ? wait .. you had sex with him , right ?! " He yelled through the phone and I shook my head at how stupid I am .

" It's not like that Brad , It's not what you think .. It's just that .. Look , can we not talk about this right now ?" I sighed before whispering . 

I heard him sigh loudly " Whatever .. Bye " with that he ended the call leaving me stunned , I shake my head and walk to the kitchen grabbing a glass and filling it with water before gulping it down .

I placed the glass on the counter and walked back upstairs to Joshua's room , I saw him still sleeping , I slipped myself beside him under the covers and closed my eyes not knowing what's going to happen the next morning  .

******************

The Next Morning 

I woke up next morning as I felt warm lips on the back of my neck and a trial of kisses , I opened my eyes and turned on my back and looked at Joshua who has pulled his hair in a ponytail . He smiled at me warmly and brushed his finger over my cheek " Good morning , babe " He whispered in a husky voice .

" Morning " I said as I pulled myself up and rested my back on the head board . I looked back at Joshua and saw him smiling like a kid who just got his favorite candies , I cleared my throat and started to stand from the bed . 

" Hey .. where are you going ?" I tried to avoid his gaze as I stood and grabbed my clothes .

" I have to get ready for work " 

I said as I walked out of his room .. I don't know why I'm acting like that ,but maybe because I have that feeling that it was just like the other nights to him , and it meant nothing .. I just don't want him to hurt me like that again , I know that he said that he will make me forget everything that he'd done to me before , but I don't know if I can believe him .