Seven : At Work

Hi guys .. Surprise !! Another update .

Please don't forget to vote and comment

••••••••••••••••••••

Inna

I wasn't concentrating on my job today , my mind was blur from what happened with Joshua , I just wanted to kill myself .

Everything was a lot for me to take in , why couldn't I have a normal life like any teenager ?  Was it much for me ? Or am I not good enough to have a normal life ?

Kane kept trying to joke around with me like always , but this didn't work either . Our shift is going to end in two hours and I already didn't want to be here .

I want to leave and just go home , I want to crawl under my blankets and never get up .

" Inna .. Table number four "

Kane's voice brought me from my thoughts making me sigh , I walked to the table that had two men sitting on it .

They were wearing suits and into a deep conversation , I cleared my throat lightly to get their attention . 

" Good  afternoon , gentlemen . Are you ready to order , yet ? "

I asked and reached the pen opening the pad while looking at them , the one at the right was looking at me with no expression on his face while the other on the left was smiling . 

" I will take a strawberry cheesecake with a black coffee , please .. um .. Inna "

He paused looking at my name tag smiling to get the name correctly , I wrote his order and waited for the other one who was still staring at me . The one on the left cleared his throat and tapped his fingers on the table .

" Brad ? Are you okay , man ? "

The man asked the one who's looking at me whose name is Brad while he's frowning at him , Brad looked at him and cleared his throat while adjusting his tie and nodding .

" Yeah .. I will just have black coffee " His deep voice made a shiver run down my spin , he spoke while he looked at  the table . 

" Sure ,  I will be back with your order " I nodded as I wrote his order too and skipped back to Kane to give him the order .

I looked back at the man named Brad and frowned when I saw him already looking at me , he looked back to his friend and continued on the conversation .

I stood looking at him , he looked in late his thirties , he had wrinkles that appeared whenever he squinted his eyes at his friend .

The other man who I didn't know his name was the cheerful type I can tell , the way he spoke to me and the way he was smiling . And even while he is speaking right now , the smile didn't leave his face . 

I frowned and mentally slapped myself , What am I doing ? I have tons of problems and here I am , staring at two men at the place I work at .

When the order was ready I got it and went to their table , I placed their order in front of them before murmuring ' enjoy '

I walked back and stood by Kane who was already watching every step I took . He looked at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder .

" You will be fine , bunny . Everything is gonna be fine "

He said softly as he kissed the side of my head , I looked at his and smiled softly . I don't know what'd I do without this idiot in my life .

Although I don't know him for a long time , but we got close to each other in no time , and he cares about me so much .

I looked around the café and sighed , my eyes landed on the clock at the wall and I groaned in annoyance .

" I know , we still have half an hour left . Stop whining and go to the table number four , they're waving "

Kane said as he let go of me , I took the receipt with me in case they asked for it , don't judge me , I'm not in the mood for going here and there at the moment .

" Can we have the receipt , please ?" Said the other guy .

I nodded and gave them the receipt and was about to leave them until I heard a clearing of a throat . I looked back at the man who did that , Brad , and frowned .

" Do you think your boss will be happy if he saw you having a good time with your boyfriend ?"

He said clenching his jaw , my eyes widened at his tone and his words . Why does everyone thinks that Kane is my boyfriend ?! Wait .. Why is he asking me this ?

" Well , sir , I'm sorry but that thing doesn't concern you  " 

And with that I left and went to the back to the lockers room before removing the apron and huffing . Why can't everyone mind his own damn business ?! Who is he to talk to me like that !

I throw the apron into my locker and grabbed my bag before wearing in , I opened the door and was about to leave when I say Mr.Levine in the door way .

" What happened , Inna ? Are you okay ?"

Mr.Levine is a nice guy , he is 32 years old , he treats me well and he offered me this job when he saw me struggling into finding a job without any pervert bosses .

" Nothing Mr.Levine , I'm not feeling well is all , I know that I still have half an hour left until my shift "

" No no , don't say that , Inna . you can leave if you're not feeling well sweetheart . I know that you leave with Kane so I told him to change too . Alex and David are already here to take the shift . you just go home and rest , and I will call you and make sure that you're okay "

Mr.Levine said as he led me outside to Kane who was already standing with Mike by his car

" Thank you so much Mr.Levine , I will make it up tomorrow and have an extra time " I said smiling weakly .

" Don't say such things , Inna . Take care of her , Kane . Have a  nice day " he said then looked at Kane .

" Sure Mr.Levine , thank you . Have a nice day   " Kane said smiling .

Mr.Levine nodded smiling back before he went back into the café , I looked at Mike who was staring at me , I shook my head confused then looked at Kane .

" What ?" I asked confused .

" You're not going home " Mike said as he opened the car door for me .

" What do you mean ? Where else would I go ?" I asked more confused now , he looked at me and smirked .

" You're coming with us .. To my house "