Lost Boy

Based on the lyrics of Queen Ruth B "Lost Boy" which captivated my heart, the feels.

Jayden: "My only friend was the man on the moon, but sometimes he could go away too"

You sat beside your window, moonlight was shining through and gently hitting your skin.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you laughed in agony.

You lost all your friends

Your Mum will go away for work

Your dad passed away

How cruel your life is?

"Dont cry Love" someone said, you looked around the room and found noone.

"Show yourself!" You half shouted.

"Look up at the sky" the voice said, you did what he said and there you saw him, sitting on the cresent moon.

"What the- who are you?" You asked.

"Jayden and I can be your friend!" He said blissfully.

You smiled

You talked and talked for weeks, everynight non stop.

But one night you look up the sky and saw the full moon.

"Jayden? Are you there?" You asked. "I have so much to tell you!" You added.

But he did not respond.

"Jayden?" You asked.

Still no response.

Tears rolled down your face just like what it did the first time you met him.

Everything's the same but this time with a full moon and without your man on the moon.

Luke: "He told me, He wanted to talk for a while"

High School, the most horrible experience for you. You're not classified as a 'popular one' and your not in the inner circle.

You sat under the tree and silently ate your lunch in there.

"Hey" a blonde said with the sweetest smile you've ever seen in your whole existence.

Scratch that

"Hmmm?" You asked.

"Mind sharing your tree?" he asked.

"No, not at all, im going to be done in a minute" you said.

He sat beside you and leaned on the tree and closed his eyes.

You stared at his peaceful face, you cant helo but notice every corner of his face.

"Something wrong?" he asked, his eyes still closed.

"none" you said and ate.

When you're about to leave, he held your wrist, preventing you to leave.

"What?" You asked, politely.

He looked at you and smiled.

"I want to talk with you, for a while, is it okay?" He asked.

You nodded and sat beside him.

Maybe highschool's not that terrible.

Inigo: "He told me to believe, believe in HIM and believe in ME"

you're in the backstage with ylur band getting ready for your first performance in warped.

You paced back and forth, unable to think what to do. You keep on giving rapid breaths.

The door opened and revealed Inigo, your boyfriend.

He smiled warmly and went in infront of you.

"What's the matter love?" he asked, concern on his voice.

"I'm just excited at the same time so, so, nervous" you said, your eyes watering.

"Ssh, love, that's normal, even me or jayden or josh or luke or hell even the Urie, the URIE Y/N, we all get nervous, and i know you'll do great out there" He said, gently stroking your hair.

You looked at him undoubtly.

"Just believe, believe in me and believe in yourself" he said as he kissed your forehead.

You smiled and ran, ready to rock the stage.

Josh: "Peter Pan, That's what they call me"

You're brushing your hair infront of your ebony sided mirror. You keep humming a tune that your mother used to sing to you before you sleep.

Then you heard a loud noise coming from your window.

You peek through it and saw a brown haired boy.

"W-who are you?" You stuttered in fear.

"Oh, did i forgot to introduce myself? Im Josh, that's what they call me" he said with a smile plastered on his face.

"oh, why are you here?" You asked.

"Run away with me" he said.

"what the hell?" You asked in disbelief.

"To the land where dreams are born..." He said but you cutted hin off.

"what are you? Nuts?" You asked.

"Nope, Just a magical creature from neverland!" He said.

"Neverland?" You asked.

"yeah, in there, we can be together, until forever ends" he smiled widely.

I just imagined Josh being Pan! Omg its suits him well! Im hyperven--something people!

😍😍😍😍

What dya think?

💚🐍