Timing [Josh]

JOSH IMAGINES #1
Timing

"Josh, im just going to my friend's house" you said as you searched for your car keys.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked as he ate his cereals.

"No, its fine, its..uhm girl bonding, doing girl stuffs" you explained.

"Oh, okay, just take care" he said.

His POV

As soon as she exited our apartment, i got my car keys and followed her.

Not that i dont trust her, its just, she's acting weird recently.

Her car stopped on the hospital.

What the hell is she doing here?
Maybe she's going to a friend there, but she said 'house' right?

I waited for a few minutes and entered the hospital.

"(Y/N L/N)" I told the nurse on the information desk.

"Room 116" she politely answered. I mouthed thank you and went to room 116.

I slowly opened the door, and there's my princess lying unconsiously on the hospital bed.

A nurse is checking her and greeted me "Good Morning Sir"

"What happened?" I asked.

"I am not authorized to tell you that sir, im just going to call Dr. Lester" She said and left the room.

i sat on the chair beside her bed and held her hand.

I heard the door opened and there was a black hair fringed doctor entered.

"Hi.." He said asking for my name.

"Josh" i answered.

"Josh, im Dr Lester, the doctor of Ms Y/N" he introduced himself as we shook hands.

"So what's happening doc?" i asked.

"She has cancer, gastric cancer stage 3" the doctor said.

"What? How long?" I asked again, with my eyes fixed on her limp body.

"six months ago and the cancer cells are rapidly increasing" he replied.

6 months, thats the time when im on the warped tour.

"c-can i have a minute with her?" I asked desperately.

"Alright but please encourage her to continue the chemo and the procedures" with that, he left.

I sat beside her once again and caressed her pale cheeks.

Her eyes fluttered open and looked at me, shocked was visible in her (Eye/Color) eyes.

"Josh? W-what are you-" i cutted her off.

"Why? Why didnt you tell me?" i asked, tears are starting to form in my eyes.

"I dont want to be a burden to you and to your career" she said, she's already crying and i am too.

"You'll never a burden Y/N, let me help please" i begged.

"Its too late josh, i can feel it" she said, smiling painfully.

"No, you can survive this, we can survive this Please, continue the procedures, everything" i desperately said.

She shook her head and help my cheeks with her soft and delicate hands. "Josh, its over, my time will be over soon"

"No, you will fight right? For me? For luke, for inigo, for jayden, for tree, for brandon, for you family, for all of us y/n!" I said, my tears are non stop.

"I cant and im tired" she said as she looked up. "im ready to rest in peace josh"

"But i am not Y/N" i covered my face with her hands and sob violently.

"Josh, you'll find someone better, trust me" she softly said.

"I'll be selfish Y/N, i dont want to lose you"

____________________________________
(/^▽^)/