You felt ugly, fat, unworthy..

Please do read the note at the end if you're feeling down, it might help and that's my message for you my pretty readers ☻

JAYDEN:

"Excuse me" you said as you made your way to the nearest comfort room.

Seeing your boyfriend, jayden with the boys and other bands like waterparks, roam and hey violet hanging out together with fans is fun but right now you cant just smile.

You stared at yourself in the mirror as your hands roam in the rough skin of your face.

Your eyes bore at your reflection, and there's one thing you can say: 'you dont like what you see'

You cant help but feel insecure on those fans jayden meet which is undeniably much beautiful.

Hot tears streamed down your face as your eyes bore on your orbs' reflection.

"Why?" You asked as your hands gripped the sink tightly.

"You're so freaking ugly" you said at your reflection. Then you broke down.

You sat on the corner of the comfort room, your back facing away from the door. You continuosly sob harder and harder over the time.

"Sweet Creature, i dont know how to talk about where its going wrong..." A familiar voice sang behind you.

"But we're still young, we dont know where we going but we know where we belong.." The voice continued singing.

"Where we started, two hearts in one home..." You faced where the voice was and found Jayden.

He knelt infront of you and cupped your face, he smiled.

"What happened love?" He asked, wiping your tears.

"Im sorry" you tried explaining but failed.

"Listen, if this is about it again, stop, when will you see what i see? you're perfect Y/N, you really are" he said and kissed your forehead.

JOSH:

Dear Diary,

Today is not fun, our class took a photo of us and guess what? I looked ugly af. I hate it.

It took one bad picture of me and here i am, feeling ugly and bad.

Let's list down my flaws:

My eyes, It's boring, i dont like the way it look empty and dull.

My hair, it frizzy yes. Again, its boring and too common.

My voice, it sounds like from a dying goose and when i laugh? It sucks, its irritating.

My skin, acne, acne marks and freckles everywhere people, it made me disgusted.

My teeth/smile, my teeth is one of the things im insecured about. Why? Its bad and disgusting.

My weight, i dont like the way i have too much 'baby fats'

You hurriedly hid your journal when josh unexpectedly entered the room.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" He asked curiously. You shook your head and stood up.

"I will cook our dinner downstairs" you said with a smile and left the room.

Meanwhile, Josh found your journal hidden under the matress. he opened the pages and smiled on the silly doodles you drew on the pages.