He made you Jealous(1/4)

Jayden:

Your POV

You and your boyfriend, Jayden were walking down the streets of Sydney, hand in hand.

You enjoyed the cool breeze of September night. Both of you walked silently with the unremovable smile on both of your lips.

"I missed this" You whispered. He put his arms around your shoulder and looked at you.

"I missed you" He said and kissed your temple.

You watched as the cars and busy people passed by.

"Oh My Goodness! Is that really you Jayden?" A girl in about your age said.

"Uhmm, yeah, i guess" Jayden replied sheepishly.

"Im a fan!" She exclaimed and hugged Jayden, who hugged her back.

You observed the girl, she's pretty, hell! She's Beautiful, with those perfectly shaped body, lips, eyes and skin, she's perfect.

Your smile turned into a frown.

"Uhm, hi! Can you take our picture please?" The fan asked you. Jayden looked at you, saying that you should take their picture.

First photo: cheek by cheek
Second photo: Jayden's Arms is on her back
Third photo: She kissed him on the cheek
Fourth photo: he kissed her on the cheek
Fifth photo: his arms were on his fake ass.

"You know what, just get someone who's actually not his girlfriend to take your pictures" you said and gave her her phone.

You ran and got in the cab and drove to your old flat. You went in and cried.

You love his fans but that's too much, too much for you to handle.

after a while, she heard a knock on the door.

"Open up please" its Jayden.

You didnt move but you forgot Jayden has a duplicate key.

He entered the room and hugged you from the back.

"Im sorry" he whispered.

You sighed and tears started streaming down your face, Again.

"Im sorry, its part of me being in a band and having fans Love" He said as he burried his face on the crook of your neck.

"Please understand"

"Please understand what Jayden? I love your fans but what you did is off the edge!" you shouted, your voice cracking.

"We're just taking pictures Y/N!" he said, removing his arms around you.

"Yeah, picture, your hands in her ass? Thats picture perfect" you said sarcastically.

"I-im sorry Y/N, please" he begged.

"I need some time Jay" you replied.

Guys, if you have requests, i am open, if you requested it will be dedicated to you and instead of writing (Y/N), it'll be your name. So request now and i'll make it as fast as i can!