Mistakes [Jayden]

JAYDEN IMAGINES #1
Mistakes

Your POV

You and Jayden, your boyfriend for a year and a half were going to a date for your monthsary.

"Are you done!?" He yelled from downstairs. Being the clumsy person you are, the eyeliner spilled all over your left eye.

You sighed. "Just a minute!" You yelled. You looked in the mirror and chuckled to yourself.

"Same old Y/N, you look like when you first attend a My Chem show" you whispered as you wiped the eyeliner and started applying it again.

"How many more minutes? We're going to be late!" Jayden yelled.

"Coming" you yelled back and got your backpack and checked yourself on the mirror for the last time.

You were wearing a black dress and back converse. Not a typical girl they said.

You exited the room and got downstairs. Jayden just looked at you and exited the apartment you two are sharing. Not even waiting for you.

You locked the apartment door and went to the parking lot where jayden is.

He went to the driver's side and closed the door "Hurry" he said in a cold, deep, voice.

You followed and sat on the passenger side.

He drove quietly, not even saying that 'you look good tonight' that he used to say everytime he see you.

"Jayden" you called. He hummed in response, without taking off his eyes of road.

"something wrong?" You asked.

"None" he quickly responded and frowned, continued driving silently.

You sighed and leaned on the car's window and watched at the lively city.

The car was parked on the entrance of a very familiar fast food chain, (your/fav/fastfood) where you first met.

You smiled to yourself but that smiled was turned into a painful one when Jayden left you in the car alone.

"Maybe he's just exhausted" you whispered to yourself and got out of the car.

You entered the (your/fav/fastfoodchain) and saw jayden sitting on your favourite spot with PTV on his earphones.

You sat infront of him and stared at the ceiling, impatiently tapping your fingers on the table.

"Can you stop that? Its irritating" jayden said as he removed his earphones.

"Can you stop that? Its irritating" you mimicked him and crossed your arms infront of your chest.

"What's your problem?" Jayden asked, his voice slightly raising.

"No, what is your problem?" You asked back.

He became silent and stood up "im just going to order our food" he said but before he walked away, you grabbed his wrist.

"No, I know you have something to tell me, so spill" you demanded. he silently sat down again infront of you.

"how about you, do you have something to tell me?" He asked.

you bit your lip, yes, you do have something to tell him.

"Yeah, but you should tell me first" you said, your voice, cracking.

"I'm not happy anymore" He said quietly.

"I mean, everdays the same, it gets boring" he continued.

the tears were about to fall and you wiped them instantly.

"Oh" you said and looked down.

"What are you gonna tell me?" He asked as he reached for your hands.

"Y/N?" He softly asked And lifted your chin. "Hush, dont cry please" he comforted you.

You got your hands off him and wiped your tears and stood up.

"Nothing, please be happy" you said and left the place.

His POV

She left.

Im free.

I got my phone and texted Alison. When im typing my message, i heard a screech outside.

I ran to the nearest exit, my heart is beatung fast. And then, there was a car accident.

"What happened?" I asked one of the witnesses there, since i cant see because of the crowd.

"A girl was hit by a car and it doesnt look good, she's bleeding from...uh.. Down there" he replied.

____________________________________
What the hell is this? Bwahahaha
Part two people?