Famous Last Words (Jayden)

Based on My Chemical Romance's Famous Last Words

Jayden:

"Now I know, that i cant make you stay, but where's your heart?"

HIS POV

I watched as she pack her things. I cant speak, I cant move, I dont know what to do or what to say just to make her stay.

We had a huge fight about the band's upcoming tour. She said that she cant do it, she cant manage to be alone for Six long months again.

She's still packing her things, her clothes, her toothbrush, her perfume, her.

I hugged her back and burried my face on her neck as i sob violently. She held my hand that's wrapped around her waist.

"Dont leave me please" i managed to say between my sobs. She shook her head and faced me.

"Okay, I lied, there's someone Jayden" she said, i know she's lying, i can see it on her eyes. She's forced to do this.

My dark orbs bore into her E/C ones. "Im sorry Jayden" she said and cried infront of me.

"Who?" I asked.

"J-ames" she said, James is her friend at uni, she barely talk to that James.

"Where's your heart? Y/N?" I asked her as my head hanging low. Trying to make her tell the truth.

"Sorry, im sorry" she said then left our, i mean my apartment.

I got my phone and dialled her number, she answered it.

"You know that i'll still fight for you right? For us" i said slowly.

"Jayden, dont make this hard for me" she cried, i can hear her sobs

"Why? Tell me truth" I asked.

"Nothing Jayden, Let me go" she said, barely audible.

"I'll keep on living Y/N and i'll wait for you" i said then hang up the phone.