"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life!" the Raikage smashed the table.

"Exactly. This is why we need the power of the five nations combined to fight the Akatsuki. I'm sure they have their plans and they don't think on fighting this war alone. One nation alone won't be enough to fight this force by ourselves!"

"I agree," Gaara nodded, "all of our villages are in a state of turmoil at this moment. Acting separately will do nothing but empower the Akatsuki, we will lose."

"It might be easy for you to say but how about our villagers? How do we tell them to put aside the resentment they've held in for years? Their families and friends have died in the war between nations, we can't just tell them to put it aside," the Tsuchikage scoffed.

"That's actually exactly what you need to do," I laughed, "if the villagers see that their leaders are willing to negotiate with one another, they will follow that example. It starts with all of you."

They paused and looked to each other knowing what I said was the truth, that this was the only possible solution to the problem. However, the Tsuchikage and the Raikage still seemed unconvinced by it.

"Look, I know I'm not the Hokage and I'm just a villager and I haven't been around enough time to really know the depths of the issues between nations. My family wasn't in the war and I can't say any of your nations have done anything bad in particular. But the Akatsuki has taken so much from me. My freedom, my happiness, my joy, my friends, the person I loved, and my dignity. I'm not the only one, think about all the people in your villages who have died at the hands of the Akatsuki, and think about all their mourning families, what would they want?" I stood up from my chair when I felt genuine anger in the pit of my stomach.

They stared, surprised at my speech.

"Do something with that grief! The war passed a long time ago, but the Akatsuki is still a thing, we are still in a battle with them!" I pushed more.

"Don't bother with them Yuyan," a familiar voice out of nowhere appeared. Right in the middle of the room, Tobi, or Madara, shows up right in time to ruin the party.

Everyone was dead silent for a moment, and no one moved a muscle in fear he might suddenly attack.

"You should have gone with Sasuke, he's struggling to keep up with Danzo as we speak."

I gasped a little, but I kept a straight face, "he'll win."

He shrugged, "my business is with all of you here right now," he pointed at all the kages. "I'm here to tell you about my eye of the moon plan."

"Too late pumpkin face! This girl already told us!" the Raikage yelled.

"Then you should just hand over the eight and nine tails jinchuuriki, it will prevent any conflict you're worried about."

"Why exactly do you need all the nine tailed beasts?!" the Mizukage questioned.

"Ah so she didn't explain everything," Madara chuckled, "then let me enlighten you." He continued to tell them everything I didn't know, filled all the holes in my explanation and the plan was pure ludicrous.

Hearing it come out of his mouth knowing that this is really his plan is just insane. Thinking that someone could just trap everyone in a genjutsu and expect them to be happy? That isn't true happiness.

"A place where no one dies, where all your friends are present," he looked to me, "and where all your loved ones are back with you."

The thought made me feel pain to my heart. My clan, the Uchiha, Shisui, Itachi, and Johann would all be back and as great as that would be, it's not real. It won't ever be.