Perference #27

What is his bad habit and how do you 'treat' it?

Pan
Anger issues
Though you weren't the one bothering, he could scare the Lost Boys sometimes and also be very stressed. There wasn't an easy cure for it, but calming him down was one thing only you could do. You would randomly hug him when he was losing his temper, and he immediately calmed down. When thing really ran out of control, it was time for a cuddle marathon.

Hook
Uh, do I have to call it? His need for revenge of course!
Things ran out of control really quickly. It want from 'he took the last piece of meat at dinner last night' to 'I'm gonna kill him'. You had to talk him out of it, which was hard, but it worked. He loved your voice, and the way it calmed him, so talking him out of revenge wasn't hard.

Felix
Felix didn't have many flaws, let's be honest. But he could be quiet sometimes. Just sitting in the middle of a group of Lost Boys, being quiet with no emotion on his face. But the sound of your voice, singing a song, or just talking to him woke him up all of a sudden.

Baelfire
With a father like that, it wasn't strange that he had nightmares. And every night he woke you up with it, not on purpose of course. You would just kiss him softly and cuddle with him, usually spooning him. He didn't fall asleep fast again, but after an hour he would drift off again in a dreamless sleep, while you were already sleeping. It wasn't bothering you; it had become a usual thing.