Perference #25

Modern AU: Who catches you with him?

Pan

Your brother

Your brother.

Peter and you were sitting somewhere in the back of a park, enjoying each other's company. He had his hand on your cheek, and you had your arms around his neck. His lips were on yours, softly making out.
"Y/N." a voice spoke up loud in clear. You both jumped up and were faced with your older brother, "Y/N, you would coke dinner tonight." You quickly nodded and told Peter goodbye. In a fast pace you started your way back home.
"If I ever catch you with her again," your brother said to Pan, "you and I are gonna have some problems."
"Okay okay," Pan said pretending like he was scared of him. He leaped up, but before walking away fully he turned back to your brother, "I'll make sure you won't find out the next time we make out."

Hook

Your best male friend

Killian and you were walking through the mall, laughing and talking. You walked into a store and showed him a shirt that you thought would fit him perfectly, what you didn't realize was that this was the same store your best friend worked. "Fit fit fit." You cheered for Killian to try it on but he shook his head and laid back the shirt.
"Let's just not do that, love." He pulled you in and planted a soft kiss on your lips. Your best friend was watching all the time, his eyes widening when he saw you guys kiss.
"Well, I just lost 10 dollar in a bet." He spoke up. Both Killian and you looked up. You smiled at your friend who smiled back.
"Have fun you guys." He walked away still chuckling.

Baelfire

Your father

Your father

Bae and you were on your first date today. It was nothing to fancy, just seeing a movie in the cinema and then a walk through the park. The movie was amazing and it was time for the walk through the park. We held hands and laughed a little nervous every now and then. "Hey Y/N." he suddenly said gently when you came to a hold. He was looking in your eyes and it was like his shone by the light of the street lamps. "I really like you." He finished and laid his hands in your cheeks. He slowly leaned in and it was when your lips almost touched when a familiar voice interrupted, "stay away from my daughter!" Your father quickly got over and yanked you away from Bae, "I never gave you permission to touch her so don't you dare think you can just do such thing!" Bae looked like he was about to cry the poor thing, "now get away and don't I catch you ever again with my daughter."
"Dad?!" You yelled.
"Please, Mr. Y/L/N," Bae tried, "I didn't mean to. I should've asked for your blessing before dating your daughter. I'm deeply sorry."
"Apologie accepted." Your father said but walked away dragging you along.

Felix

Your younger sister

Your younger sister

You were making out with you boyfriend Felix on the couch in your house. He went with his hand through your hair and slowly traveling it further down your back. It almost sqeeuzed your bum when a light voice said, "and cut!" You both shot up staring at your younger sister.
"What the hell?!" You shouted, "were you spying on us?!"
"No. I was making a Disney movie." You suddenly noticed the camera in her hands, "that why I said 'cut' duh."
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU." You screamed and chased after your sister who ran upstairs.