Vilyánur and Thranduil

Location: Vilyánur's Summer Palace, a two-room mountain cabin with internet connection and a couple other things in the middle of nowhere (i.e. Siberia).

The phone rings.

Vilyánur: "Hey, Thrandy? How's it goin', dude?"

King Thranduil: "Vil, are you in the US again?"

Vilyánur: "Oops, I mean... Privet, comrade! How's your vodka flowing? Everything going cheeki breeki? Come on, let's play CS:GO, davai!"

King Thranduil: *2.6 seconds of silence* "Anyway, so I installed this new game called The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth Part II: The Rise of the Witch King Expansion Pack."

Vilyánur: "You don't need to spell it all out, y'know, I've played that game before, and it's an amazing game. This chapter isn't sponsored; I just wanted to tell you."

King Thranduil: "So yeah, uh, I did install the game, but there's no option to start it. What did I do wrong again?"

Vilyánur: "No, you just didn't create the shortcut. Go to the game folder and create a shortcut of the main game launcher, then place it on the desktop – that's it."

King Thranduil: "Great... uh, but how do I do that?"

Vilyánur: *facepalm* "Double-click on My Computer."

King Thranduil: "Where is your computer?"

Vilyánur: "No, no, click on 'My Computer' on your computer."

King Thranduil: "How can I click on your computer from my computer?"

Vilyánur: "Listen Thrandy, there's an icon in your computer labelled 'My Computer', double-click it."

King Thranduil: "What the hell! What is your computer doing in mine?"

Vilyánur: *awkward silence* "Just... click on your computer."

King Thranduil: "Oh!" *laughter* "But which icon do I click?"

Vilyánur: "My Computer, double-click it."

King Thranduil: "Fine, tell me where you are, I'll come to your cabin and double-click on your computer."

Vilyánur: *disconnects*

King Thranduil: "Wait, Vil? Are you still there? Um... oh, now I see what you mean. The icon thingy that says 'My Computer', oh. I can't believe I'm so stupid." *double-clicks* "Wait... um, Vil, Local Disk (C:) or Local Disk (D:)? Vil? Hello? Anyone?"