1~Angel?

Keyyyy
Y/N ; Your Name
L/N; Last Name
E/C; Eye Colour
H/L; Hair length
H/C;Hair colour
F/C;Favourite Colour
Will be updated if necessary.

"Just because we have genders doesn't mean the other side is weaker. You can't have one muscle stronger then the other."

Y/N
Silence... I was in a cupboard. Strange? Indeed. I have a good reason. I was hiding... From my brother. We were playing hide n seek. We had nothing better to do. Jonas was seeking. I should be out playing outside with my friend's but there's one problem. I havd no friend's. We just moved here. So for now Jonas will have to do.

"Gottcha!" Jonas flung open the cupboard open. I let out a small squeal then crawled out.

"No fair! You probably looked!" I sobbed then crossed my arm's facing the other way.

"You Y/N are a sore loser." Jonas chuckled. I swung myself back around to face him.

"And you are a big fat cheater!" I huffed. Jonas broke out into a fit of laughter. I couldn't help it I started joining in.

🎈Time Skip🎈

I had to walk to the shop to get milk. We had run out. I was walking down the road that led to the shop. On the way I saw something shinny in the grass. Curiosity got the besf of me. I walked over to grass patch and picked the metel object up. It was a watch.

EDDIE
"Bill I'm not even joking. We've been riding all day!" I groan in annoyance as we keep riding down the street.

"I-i swear my watch is around h-here! This is where I d-d-dropped it." Bill responded with confidence. I rolled my eyes and turned to Richie. (Is that how you spell it?) He had the same annoyed face as me.

Bill lost his watch at around ten this morning. Current time one twenty-seven. He doesn't give up! I decide to draw the line.

"Bill we're not going to find that damn watch! We all have other things to do!" I yelled out getting Bill's attention. We all stopped our bike's. Bill turned around.

"I-i guess-." He was interupted by a voice. A girls voice we all swung our heads around to the direction of the voice.

"Escuse me? Is this yours?" She spoke as she lifted up Bill's watch. I stared at her. She had beautiful H/L H/C, her dress looked amazing on her. I thought for a second god have given me an angel.

"T-thank you. If we looked any l-longer I think E-eddie would of blown." He chuckled as he took the watch from the girl.

"No problem! Oh, I'm y/n!" Y/N said as she poked her hand out to Bill. He took it.

"I-im Bill and this i-is Richie, E-eddie, Beverly, Ben, Stanley and M-mike." Bill pointed to all of us. I noticed Y/N glare at me then quickly pushed her head to the side when she noticed my glare.

"Did you just move here? I've never seen you around ?" Ben pointed out. Well obviously.

"Yeah, I moved here yesterday. To be honest you are the first people I've spoken to here. Apart from my family." Y/N says as rubs her arm. I felt bad.

"Well maybe you can hang out with us! We could show you around town." Light bolb! Her head lifted up.

"That sound's great! I'll get the milk then pop back home!" Her beautiful voice speaks. Smiling like a goof I nod my head.

"Guys I'll go with Y/N then meet you at the meet up spot. Okay?" I say as I look back to all the guys. They nod in agreement. "Great! Let's go Y/N."

"See you new girl!" Richie does a slight wave then they all ride off.

《♡》a/n

W31C0M3 L053R5
jk your not a loser if your reading this shitty work of art. 😂
I am legit wattpads worst writer so I am surprised you even got this far.
Well anyways. This is a short chapter, with a cliffhanger. Legit the worst thing ever.

Cliffhanger
+
Short
=
Pile of skinen shit.

I curse to much jesus christ. 😂

Well anyways I am not happy Jan...

Jack Ryan has a girlfriend aparrently so Im a bit angry.

This is just a rant omg thanks for reading cya

~Rhiza🍍