Not an Update

A/N: Hey guys, it's been a long time. Couple things I gotta say. I took time after the passing of my Gramps to just try and figure out my life. I got a new job and started college, so I've been really busy and updating is nearly impossible. I just want to tell you all that I appreciate how much love you have for me and my story. I mean 17 thousand reads. Alot of friggin people like something I wrote.

Sadly.....I have major writers block. I haven't seen the first season in so long that I need to probably go back and refresh myself on it. And I also need ideas as to what to do with the plot itself. I just brought in a new character and I am not sure how to integrate her into the main story and play a role that allows the two to bond more.

Annabelle is an artist. So I am thinking of having her be a new sketch artist. And I need to know which episode you guys want to see me do next to help push this plot forward. I need any ideas that could help me get my mojo back and start to really continue this story for you.

So please, if you have any thoughts or opinions on where this story should go next, tell me in the comments or private message me if you'd prefer that. I really appreciate all the time you guys spend waiting for a real update, but the only way I can really make that happen is if I get some help.

Thanks so much for making this story so popular and wonderful so far. I need your help to make it even better for us fangirls. I mean, what else is going to give us reasons to squeal aside from fanfictions that make our hearts happy?