Old Memories and New Freinds

Start from the beginning

Then she looked at me in the face for the first time since I had arrived. "What's wrong with being a royal?", she asked me.

I almost laughed ,she was  always so random some things will never change, but the question itself stopped the laughter from coming up my throat.

"Uni I...", I didn't know how to describe my hatred. She nodded absently. To my shock tears filled her eyes. I only saw Uni cry once and she was caught in a bear trap when we were much much younger. I reached out to comfort her but she flinched back. She grabbed the papers she had taken out of her dresser and walked out the door. I ran my hand roughly through my hair. What the hell happened when she left?

Unica's P.O.V 

I went to the gazebo in the spacious backyard standing in front of my easel. On the painting I had created tonight a lone white wolf stood in the middle of the dark forest with red eyes looming in the shadows. Another sigh escaped me as I laid on the oak floor. Mentally replaying the night my fate was sealed...

-Flashbackness- 

I ran through the thick forest my hand going to my cheek that was already bleeding.  

Gina walked out of the trees with blood red eyes her black wolf form having a menacing aura to her. I phased quickly backing up to run. 'He's mine!', she snarled, 'You took him! Well I did a little background check on you Unica Dared Gutierrez of the Royal Were wolves!' I felt my body go still with shock.

She leaped, snapping at me. I dodged pretty well until she got my shoulder in her strong grip. I howled into the cold night air seeing my breath. A minute or two later after she had tossed me around. A blue and white wolf broke through the thick trees looking around franticly. Gina ran into the trees and came back out in skinnes and a Barbie tee shirt.

Alejandro stalked toward her looking a weak point.

'Go home Uni', he told me mentally. I hesitated either she was going to tell him or he was going to kill her. I limped off favoring my left leg. I hid in the shrubbery changing back into human form. Gina walked around him slowly. She laughed coldly," Do you know what she is Ale?"

He looked at her cruelly even in wolf form you could always tell his expression. She smiled, making a shiver run down my spine, "She's a Royal." I saw Ale go still and I winced. He shook his head backing up. She pouted. "Now Ale don't you see why she couldn't be part of the pack?' She was never meant to be here!"

I could almost taste the anger that radiated off of him, his hatred for Royals was a blood deep thing. Something even the kindness of his heart could not get over... And now he knew I was one

-Reality- 

I quickly went back to my room, to blinded by my blurry gaze to paint anymore. But these were not tears of lost love, but for the family I had lost. Tears for myself, being left alone in the World.

Jaz's P.O.V 

Everyone was worried for me, but I didn't see why. Dante and I... weren't really that close.

He loved me everyone could see that but in the journals Unica gave me this morning he was planning to kill us all. I rolled my eyes boys are idiots I swear to God. A hand tapped my shoulder but flinched because it sent electric currents through me. I turned to see a boy about my own age smiling at me.

I swear I had seen him before but hey I have bad memory.

"Hi I'm Jazmyne", I introduced cheerfully. He looked puzzled at my cheerfulness, but ignored it replying, "Sebastian" Oh yeah, Mario's brother.

The door bell rang and we simultaneously ran to go get it. I opened it seeing two pale girls one with blonde hair and another with black hair. They seemed seriously ticked hence the bright red eyes but not ones of a were wolf.

"Um can I help you?", I asked pleasently.

The Blondie one stepped forward looking me up and down at me with a look of disgust. Sebastian put an arm around my waist dragging me back.

Whoa , I just met this guy and he's protecting me? Awe.  Que cute.

Then the black haired one said coldly, "I'm Dolly and that's my boyfriend your hanging onto." I looked at Sebastian who's eyes had gone red. Then the blondie snarled, "And I'm Gina, Alejandro is my fiancé." Well then...

Sebastian's P.O.V 

I saw Gina and Dolly walk in and stopped myself from attacking them. Sure I liked Dolly ,at a time a few years ago! But this girl Jaz just seems... real and down to Earth. I can't speak for Alex though that fool IS engaged to that hoe.

I called Alex down almost gagging at her name. She saw that and snarled, she never did like me. Oh welllll. Alex stepped down the stairs slowly looking pissed. Gina did too... until she saw Unica then she lite up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh Uni how are you? I just came here to see my Ale before our wedding next week." Unica paled and froze visibly. Gina coldly smirked at that. She walked up the steps kissing Alex fully smack dead on the lips. Unica kept her cool thankfully, her orbs a rich brown.

Gina led Alex outside smiling the whole way. I saw Unica's cool expression and was surprised most girls I knew would have attacked, but I guess that wasn't how Unica rolled now. She walked back up the steps. I told Jaz with my mind, 'Please get me out of this just pretend to be with me a few days and she'll leave hopefully along with Gina.' She looked at me shocked but nodded her head and put her arm around my waist smiling up at me with eyes seemingly full of dreams. 'Nice', I told her. She only smirked in response.

Sami's P.O.V 

I sighed in frustration and sat on the bed beside Unica. "God I wish you could see me," I huffed. J.R stood at the door seeing how upset Unica was he stayed quiet like a good boy. I walked to my room and grabbed the Ipod from the dresser plopping it onto Unica's nightstand as her face was buried into the pillow knowing she loved my music . 

"Will you please just come on so we can go back?"

My lifeless eyes, literally, slid back to him completly not in the mood. "You don't get it-," I began explaining once again.

"You already told me Sami. When I bring you back, your soul isn't gonna be attached. That's fine, but they miss you Sam. They'll adjust to the new you."

"I don't want to go back," I cried in anger. The house trembled a bit and  clenched my hair in an attempt to cap it quietly. My research had revealed spirits can quickly become a thing of nightmares. Hatred and agony consume them till they know nothing more than the pain and soon start lashing out on anything around them, loved ones or not. I was hoping to be an exception, but it was apparent that was not happening.

"Come back before this is permanent," Drake yelled back, the house completely still. He killed himself so there is no anger to feel. To rock the house on its hinges.

"Why," I laughed, "To a person that I love but hates me? Or the one boy dead who actually did care? Perhaps the baby I raised and killed me is beckoning me."

"No, you're gonna come back because I said so," shackles locked efficiently around my wrist and a laugh of amusement crawled beyond my lips, but when I tried to slip through the metal I noticed they held me as if I were still alive.

"Embedded in bronze," he gloated, "Just like it says in the book."

COMMENT

VOTE

OR FAN!!!!

xxxMsRockinDevilxxx