Where's Sami?

(tHIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER i EDITED SO IT JUST SUCKS AFTER THIS I WILL CONTINUE LATER

Unica's P.O.V 

Ten days after J.R and Sami went to the training beach house we went back home. The council refused to help us, saying we were only a danger to the community. Great fucking hep they were -_-. So we returned to our home only to find it a wreck.

Luis's grave in the back alongside with Sami's fake one. That made tears well in my eyes. We had known Luis a long time I had grown fond of him.

Our rooms were ransacked. Nothing was really stolen except most of Sami's herbs. And the lockbox she kept under her sink. I called Sami, after I discovered that the phone rung a few times before she answered,"Sami here", she panted.

"Hey the lock box you had under the sink is gone." "What?!", she screeched. I rung out my ear. "No one can know what's in there", she wailed. "Why?", I asked.

She breathed out a rough breath,"My past is in there, before I calmed." I shook my head, "What past?"

Her voice shook, "After my mom kicked me out I went on a rampage in random cities tearing up everything in my path. I met Luis along the way but we killed people for just looking at us wrong. I wrote it all down in a diary who we killed were we left them..." I felt the blood drain from my face.

She shook out a deep breath. "I'm not proud of it but as a new werewolf, your emotions run a lot higher. The group were tame human beings. I on the other hand wasn't even close. You need help and I didn't have it." I, personally, didn't know the feeling having been born and raised by two stranger werewoves who taught me how to keep my cool and stay strong. "I have to go I need a run," Sami said quickly hanging up. I looked at the reciever then set it down slowly. Well she's screwed.

J.R's P.O.V 

Sami saw me and hung up on Unica. When she took a step toward me I took two back. She looked hurt.  At the moment I didn't give a damn.

"Drake I...", she trailed of obviously not knowing what to say. I walked out side to the back yard and she only followed.

"Go away", I growled violently,"No wonder I hated you when I was a vampire your a persisdent moster", I spat.

She cringed back towards the house she looked scared.

"Why are you scared?" my voice demanded " I should be the scared one. I've been living with a murderer the past couple of weeks!", I raged. Her eyes changed to a pastel blue, reflecting her sadness.

But I was just so mad! You don't keep something like this locked up for two years! I phased out of the anger snapping my huge jaws at her. She began to look trapped, looking for a way to get out. She took her chances and leaped over me phasing in the air. I caught her ankle and slammed her in front of me, listening to the sickening crack with a grin. She tried to get up but she couldn't it seemed that her ankle bone was completely shattered.

With all of her strength she shoved past me scratching me in the process. I yelped. She looked back her eyes turning white, in shock. With a quick morph back she tried to hobble over to me but I stepped back, phasing back myself, "Beat it bitch, I ordered. "Go to Hell Drake", she said her voice cracking. Her eyes turned blue and tears finnaly fell from her eyes but she ran into the surrounding forrest. Without a worry I walked into the house ready to get out before she came back.

Diana's P.O.V  

Everyone was on edge of insanity by the time Drake came back ....alone. "And Sami is where?", I demanded being colder than I ment to be. He looked at me glumly," She and I argued and she said  a few things." I saw the three long along his fore arm.

I gasped a breath. "She would never....", I trailed off. He looked at it too, guilt pinching his features. "She pushed me out of the way and when she saw she scratched me she tried to help but I yelled at her and she ran." Drakes eyes turned black with pure fury. I was to worried about Sami to wonder why. I dragged J.R to Jaz's room.

Jaz's P.O.V 

I was laughing with Dante as Diana and J.R came into the room. Diana said nothing as she pulled up Drake's sleeve showing the vivid pink scars. I shook my head and pulled out my gauze and bandeges from under my bed. "How'd this happen?", I asked sounding like a mother scolding her child even though Drake was three years older than me.

"Sami pushed me", he said sounding like a whining kid that had gotten hurt on the playground. I only nodded as I pacthed him up. "Jazmine-",

I interruppted briskly him saying, "For gods sake it's Jaz". He nooded and corrected himself,"Jaz if you were in wolf form and on a shatterd ankle how long would you last?" Numbers flew through my head. For a child in human terms I was a damn smart wolf.

"A week at the most not long if you can't hunt or run youre screwed." His face paled as he nodded. I patted the bandeges and sent him downstairs not knowing as we were talking Sami was dying.

Sami's P.O.V 

Ugh my ankle is fucking killing me! And the beach house is so far and has J.R in it.Being out in the wilderness for five days is too damn long. I kept walking now stumbling into trees until I fell to the ground finally. Food ran by me but I was in too much pain to move. Maybe I should rest for a second. Rustling perked my ears up and my senses alert. I heard my name being shouted.

But I couldn't find the energy to move. To speak. Evn the energy to breath was difficult.

Anahi's P.O.V  

I sniffed close to the ground as I searched for Sami.

We scatterd across the forest frantically searching for a scent, a trace, something that would lead us to Sami. Finally after what felt like hours I caught a fresh trail that lead me right to her, unconsious and barely breathing.

My howl ripped through the dark air and a bit later Jaz ran in behind me. Phasing back to human form she took out a few herbs and put them on Sami's scars. She took surgical tools and fixed the ankle best she could.

. . . . .

After an hour or five Jaz wiped the sweat from her forehead and howled into the air calling for the guys and the gurrney. Dante and Quint came two minutes later and loaded Sami onto it.  

When we reached the house it was quiet with a saddining aura to it. All of us had already phased back. Jaz made another herb bacth making Sami phase back too, for she was still knocked out. I carried her upstairs wrapped in her Ed Hardy towel. As soon as I layed her down on her bed J.R showed up at the door.

He tried to make his way in to no avail with me yelling and blocking. It didn't help when Sami woke up. I reassured her she was fine and pushed J.R out. Not seeing the shodowy figure sneak in from the window.

xxxMsRockinDevilxxx