Don't call my name, Don't call my name

Daisi's P.O.V 

I stood in the large clearing listening to my surroundings. A crack of twigs made me still. Sami always scolded us about not having good ears as humans so we did exercises like this all the time. A figure pounced to me. Opening my eyes I saw Alex leaping at me mid air.

I only smiled jumping high in the air. He stoopped suddenly in his tracks. I landed gracefully pinning him to the ground giving a smile of triumph.

"I win", I said smugly. He smiled and fought a fit of laughter. I rolled my eyes getting up in time to see Dina and Michel tumble through the trees laughing and taunting one another. My laugh of pure joy echoed across to the love birds not even directing their attention for a moment.

Life is sweet.

J.R's P.O.V

She never woke back up.

Almost a week later she flat lined.. For good this time.

Taty said since she already cured her self of Vampirism that she was almost immune to the change. 

Life sucks.

Even now as I sit here in her room as everyone goes through her things to see if anything can bring her back I can do nothing but sit there. Her faint aroma of Cinnamon and Sweet sugar clung to the comforter. I laid along the pillow away from everyone closing my eyes in guilt.

Taty's P.O.V 

Diana and I sat on the back porch swing talking suddenly she held her head and started to scream. I called Jaz and she rushed over. Diana's eyes had glossed over and she didn't seem to be focusing on anything.

Jaz ran upstairs and grabbed Sami's book on the supernatural she had been writing for years even befire we changed. She quickly turned to the last page. Her face paled as she turned to me. "What?", I demanded. 

Jaz swallowed in what appeared to be nervousness, "You know how we keep thinking we're hearing stuff or see something move, but it doesn't?"

Diana's screaming stopped and I peered over to her in confusion.

"What about it," I shrugged it off, ghosts didn't exist or anything.

Jaz's P.O.V 

I called a pack meeting in the living room, knowing this needed to be discussed in between all of us.

Once everyone was settled my mind braced itself for the eruption that was about to occur, "We're werewolves. We don't miss anything. The slightest movement, sound, or even movement of air is certainly caught by us. Correct?"

Everyone murmmerd in agreement.

So I continued, "When did we started noticing the odd little things out of place? The noises that appeared to be voices? And those creaks that sounded like someone was stepping on the floor beside us?"

The silence was the thing I was hoping for. The realization. The realization, that these things were happening. That we just couldn't see what was doing it. And oddly enough they began to happen.

Right after Sami's death.

Gibby's P.O.V 

No way...

Ghosts?

No way!

Everyone around me stayed deathly quiet as Jaz explained Sami started a section on ghosts in her book. How that after death there was a ripple between the World of living a dead in the spot that person died. That any soul had acess to it. But Jaz seemed she was holding something back. Something bad.

"What are you hiding Jazzy," Dante beat me to the punch.

She sighed and ran a hand roughly through her hair, "If we open the rip a little wider... she could come back."

It sounded as if everyone had stopped breathing. I was thinking myself on how many times Sami had been on the brink of death put was able to pull herself back. Or how many times she had saved us from the same situation.

"She's my cousin," I whisperd, "she saved me so many times I owe her my life. So I'll do anything to bring her back."

Jaz smiled weakly, "You'd have to die. We are going to bring you back and if you find her spirits you just grab hold and drag her back with you."

"I'll do it."

We all turned to a confident J.R, one who hadn't spoken in all week. "She's my family," I protested.

"She's dead because of me," he argued back harshly looking at Jaz, "So come on. Kill me."

Daisi's P.O.V

That night we had J.R overdose on sleeping medication from in town. He was asleep within moments. 

Sami's book read that murders are able to be reversed within the time span of a week, so we were going to give him that to find her. Perhaps they could make peace in that time.

Dante's P.O.V 

Two days after J.R went under Jaz invited me on a huting trip out into the dense forest. But we didn't follow a trail as usual... We went to the cliffs. 

"Babe what are we doing here," I laughed at her serious face, because of its rarity.

 Jaz looked pained but it was quickly concealed by pure hatred as she lunged for me locking her hands around my neck and swiftly turning them, the world faded to blackness.

Mario's P.O.V 

Only two days after Jaz dispossed of Dante personally we got a surprise visit from my brothers Sebastian and Alejandro. They were from another pack up north but they always wanted to visit.  They walked in at the same time Jaz wobbled down the stairs follwed by Unica. My brothers stared at them with some thing alike to suprise. 

Unica's P.O.V 

Well I had never met these guys. I would have remembered being shocked like this! Then it dawned on me....it was Alejandro! 

_Flashback_ 

"Don't call my name! Don't call my name! Alejandro!", I sang as Alejandro swung me in his arms. He leaned his forehead against mine whispering, "I love you Unica. I'll always call you're name always and forever." 

_End of Flashback_ 

Heat burned in my cheeks remembering those last few weeks when love was... everything. I jogged upstairs fighting tears all the way. NO way it couldn't be him..... But then again that spark didn't exist with anyone else.

Alejandro's P.O.V 

I felt the blood drain from my face as I saw Unica run upstairs.

"I didn't do it Ale you have to believe me.....please"

"Why should I?! She told me! She told me it all and you lied! You said you loved me!"

"I do! How can you doubt that? After all the times I've said it?"

"No one can lie better than a royal"

"It doesn't matter! You said nothing ever would!"

"This doesn't really apply to that!"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm done"

The last words played over and over until I almost doubled over in shame. Unica was so special and I didn't know how special till that late spring evening.