Old Memories and New Freinds

Unica's P.O.V 

I sat in the backyard swing letting my music flow aloud and soothing. The Cab played their sweet melody as I whistled along. Suddenly, Mario, Juan, Alejandro, and Sebastian walked out laughing and chatting. I shrunk into the swing hoping not to be noticed.

But with my amazing luck Juan sat next to me noticing my sad expression. "They have purple crescent moons Unica", Juan said.

My body locked in shock that was the tattoo we all had symbolizing we were a pack, a family. "They belong here...with us then...", I whispered. He only nodded I huffed and hopped off the swing thinking of what I could have possibly done to deserve this. 

The cresent moons were pack marks that appeared when we shifted over to the werewolf side of life. Dante had no mark. Which meant he was destined to betray us. That's why he had to go. Permanetly.

Alejandro's P.O.V 

After the eventful day of meeting everyone-'Except Unica', my mind interrupted- I layed down closing my eyes letting sleep overcome me...

Laying on growing spring grass, staring at the stars with Unica laying on my chest humming a random song. I breathed deeply as a shooting star shot across the sky. I saw Unica close her eyes and whisper something.

"Think it works babe?", I teased.

She shrugged, "One can only hope" I rolled my eyes. Unica had such a lively spirit it warmed me to be around her. Her sigh brushed along my skin as she snuggled closer to me.

"Do you think you'll become part of the pack babe?"

As always when I mentioned it she stiffened and rubbed her lower back. "Ale there's something you need to know about me-", I cut her off with a soft kiss. "I don't care you're here with me and I don't care who you are Uni", I whispered.

"Maybe... I don't know if it's my destiny", she compromised.

"You're destiny is with me always and forever.", I persisted. She smiled laying her head on my chest and whispering, "What did I do to deserve you?''

I woke up with a jolt looking around the room with frantic eyes. Blue and white walls surrounded me. Walking silently to the bathroom connected to the two neighboring bedroom looking under the sink looking for Aleve when I found a small black box that had 'Stuff' scribbled on it.

Out of curiosity I opened the box expecting to find pictures of her and her ex. Instead I found pictures of her and me, when we carved our names into a oak outside of town, when we first shifted together.

I still remembered being entranced by how her white fur shone in the moonlight, how the mark on her forehead disturbed me. The little white wolf bookmark I gave her for her 13th birthday was even in here.

A rustling sounded from the next room and I tip toed to the room after setting the box down. I was surprised to see Unica going through the nightstand. "Unica?", I called. She swerved around her light brown hair catching in her face. Her eyes looked.. Odd. I had never seen eyes that had white, red, AND pink. Then again she was a royal.

She looked trapped as I walked over to her. Then my brilliant mind remembered I only had pajama pants on. Aren't I so damn smart? Unica was never comfortable with bare anything. She swallowed visibly.

"Ale....jandro", she greeted quickly. It shocked me she didn't want to call me Ale anymore. "What are you looking for Unica?", I asked. She looked guilty, "This was Dante's room I was just grabbing a few journals he had written in.", she said quietly sounding like a kid with her hand caught in the cookie jar.