“Shit you’re freezing Sasha!” Jake cried. He pulled me to the bed and wrapped me in the spare blankets rubbing my arms up and down to create friction.

“You stay here and I’ll run you a hot bath” he whispered to me before pecking my lips and walking to the bathroom. I heard the sound of rushing water and I smiled at how caring Jake seemed to be. None of my ex-boyfriends had taken so much care of me and it felt odd to be taken care of when I was usually the one doing the caring.

[Jake’s POV]

 I sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi watching the steaming hot water rise. I couldn’t get my mind off Sasha. She was so beyond what I originally thought her to be. She was so prim and proper in the office, so organised and professional that I never would have thought this fiery lust filled woman prowled underneath.

I shut the taps off and walked over to the bedroom to find her lying against the pillows asleep. I chuckled and walked over to her. Her bottom lip fluttered with every breathe and I felt my cock start to harden at the thought of her lips doing something else.

“Sash... Sasha wake up honey” Her eyelids open wearily and her gaze focused on me.  “Come on, let’s get you in the tub”

She followed me to the bathroom and moaned when she saw the hot Jacuzzi. My cock stiffened to full alert at the sound of her moan. It was one of the most amazing sounds I’d ever heard in my life! Without warning she dropped her towel and I was instantly aware that she’d taken off her tiny bikini.

My eyes zeroed onto her full breasts and her nipples that were puckered tightly and more than ready for my teeth to pull on. She stepped into the tub and the steam swirled around her smooth legs before her whole body was dipped in the water.

“Well, are you planning on standing there or joining me stud?” she purred. She spread her arms across the edge of the tub making her chest stick out and her breasts poke forward.

My mouth watered and I quickly stripped off my towel and ridiculous trunks before almost diving into the water. I was that ready for her. She laughed at my urgency and I swam over to her trapping her body against my own.

“I love your laugh Sasha” I whispered and ducked my head to kiss her. Our passion grew and so did our kiss. My fingers trailed over to her nipples and I pinched and rolled them between my fingertips as her breathy moan filled my mouth. She removed her lips from mine to bring them to my ear.

“Put your fingers in me Jake, I want to feel your fingers in me”

Holy shit!

I lowered my hand and swirled my fingers around her clit occasionally dipping a little into her tunnel. When she arched her back and pushed her breasts to my chest I pushed two fingers into her hot pussy and pumped them until I found a good rhythm.

My pinky brushed against something hard  on the tub and I grinned. I twisted my free arm to a button on the side of the Jacuzzi and pushed it.

“Holy shit!!!” Sasha cried as the jets turned fully on and I positioned her lower body over them. “Jake! Oh my God!!!”

Her hips squirmed but I held her down pumping my fingers as the jets pulsated on her throbbing bud and I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. She exploded, screaming my name as her orgasm brought her to new heights.

Suddenly she pushed me backwards and my back hit the other side of the Jacuzzi.

“Your turn stud” she moaned and straddled me taking my whole throbbing length into her tight pussy. She slowly stroked me with her body teasing the shit out of me! I grabbed handfuls of her round ass and squeezed them and I grinded her against me and pushed myself as deep as I could go before pulling out and roughly slamming into her.