Part 25

Day by day, hanbin and haru get closer.. Their relationship getting stronger.. Although sometimes, something happen, haru trusted hanbin.. She learn to trust hanbin fully..

(Haru:h park boram:pb kang songyi:ks sekyung:s seo yerin:sy jung eumji:je hanbin:hb taekwoon:t jiwon:jw jinhwan:j junhoe:jh hyuk)

Hb:komawo haru-aa, because trust me..

H:hmm.. It's okey.. I learn to fully trust you..for our relationship.. So, I hope we will trust each other..

Hb:nae ~..arasso.. Komawo jagi~. That's mean a lot to me...
(Hug haru for awhile)

H:I hope you so won't keep any secret from me.. I also will try to tell you everything..

Hb:arasso~..I promise that I be nice and perfect boyfriend to you..

H:oppa, you don't need to change yourself for me.. Just be yourself. You're already perfect for me..

(After say that, haru blush, she also don't know why)

Hb:arasso~.Thanks for everything.. For your love your trust towards me.. I'm the most happy and grateful person that I got You..

Haru just smile.. She don't know what to say anymore.. They spend time together since both of them got day off..

H:oppa, where did we want go today?

Hb:(thinking) hmm.. Secrete.. Just follow me, okey?

H:(pouting)aaa~  oppa.. Just tell me.. Where do we want to go today?

Hb:jagi, it won't be secret if tell you. 

(Haru still pouting)

Hanbin peck haru's lips.. Because she keep pouting..

Hb:just follow me okey?

Haru give up.. Because she know that hanbin won't tell her anything.. After for awhile, they arrive their destination.. At Pet Shop..

H:eo?? Why we here oppa?

Hb:you like cat right?

H:yupp~..but why?

Hb:I want to buy you a cat..

H:but oppa, it's expensive..

Hb:it's okey haru-aa.. As long as it's make you happy..

Haru just smile.. They look each cat for awhile.. After that, haru found one cat that she really like..

H:oppa, this cat is so cute.. It's fur also good..

Hanbin discuss with the owner about the price.. After for awhile, they bring that cat back to their house.. Haru put the cat at the living room and help hanbin to carry on, the cat's belonging..

H:komawo oppa.. For buy this cat for me..

(Haru hug hanbin and he hug haru back)

Hb:I already told you right ?as long as it's make you happy, I'm okey with it..

They sit at "sofa" at the living with the cat.. They are talking about various thing..

H:oppa, what name should we put for the cat?

Hb:(thinking).. Hmm.. How about coco junior?

H:eo??.that's youngjae got7 dog name..

Hb:(pinch haru nose) yahh~..we are not talking about youngjae.. We're talking about the cat name..

H:I'm just saying.. Wae?? Are you perhaps jealous oppa?

Hb:jealous for what..

H:hmm.. Ok

The atmosphere suddenly become quiet.. Haru don't know that hanbin jealous. She watching got7 - you are at the tv..

Hb:jagiya~..what do you like about got7 youngjae?

H:(thinking).. Hmm.. He good at everything.. His voice is amazing..

(Hanbin keep quiet after hear what haru just say.. Haru just newly know that hanbin is jealous with youngjae)

H:and he so handsome..i think I like him..

Hanbin get up from the sofa and enter their room.. Meanwhile that, haru follow from behind while chuckle a bit. 

Hb:why are you laughing?

H:oppa, you jealous right?

Hb:yes I'm.. Happy now? How I not be jealous, if my own girlfriend say that she like youngjae..

H:come on oppa.. I just say that I LIKE HIM..not I LOVE HIM..you're the person that I love. 

Hanbin expression change after hear what haru just say.. He hug haru for awhile..

Hb:geez.. Why you tease me with something like that...

H:(laughing).. I'm sorry.I won't do like that again.  I'm promise..

Hanbin kiss haru for awhile.. After for awhile, they pull for the air.. Hanbin look haru eyes and kiss her again.. It's more passionate.. After for awhile, he release haru..

Hb:saranghae.. (While looking at haru eyes)

H:nado saranghae..

################################
(Ta-da, sorry for late update.. I'm a bit busy lately.. I hope you guys understand me.. Please read and vote my story.. Thank You~)