Part 9

(haru:h sekyung:s park boram:pb jung eumji:je kang songyi:ks seo yerin:sy)

(hanbin:hb jinhwan:j jiwon:jw taekwoon:t hyuk junhoe:jh )

Jiwon,haru and haru's friend go to school hall..all people seem really shock to see Haru..especially,Hanbin..jinhwan go to jiwon..

J:wohoo~..both of you(haru&jiwon)..haru look pretty today..jiwon hyung look handsome..

S:me?what about me?

J:you too sekyung..you look extra pretty today..

(meanwhile that,haru saw hanbin..both of them(haru&hanbin) look each other)

H:haizz..why he have to be here?(mad)

Pb:wohoo~..relax eonni..he also graduate today..

H:i don't care..i don't want to see his face..kaja~..

Haru and her friends go to see at the chair that have been prepare.

Jiwon&jinhwan POV:

Jw:so,any news about that boy a.k.a HANBIN?

J:ermm..i think,he seem a bit regret about what he do to haru..actually,he go to visit haru at hospital before haru transfer to new york..

Jw:jinjja?..wah~..thats why that day,i think i saw hanbin..

J::ermm..i hope he will apologize to hyung and haru..kaja~..

Jiwon&jinhwan POV END

Meanwhile that,hanbin still didn't believe what he just saw..

T:is that haru?she already back here?

Hyuk:wahh..she really look pretty

H:what do you mean hyung?can you just tell me the truth(mad)

(junhoe,taekwoon,hyuk shock with hanbin behaviour)

T:arasso2..actually,haru was transfer back to new york..she need treatment there..

Jh:hyung(hanbin),do you remember..that you disturb haru at stair at make her fall down?..she injured..

Hyuk:and plus,you throw ball at haru's head..it make haru's head injured more..and it's bad..

Jh:jinhwan hyung&jiwon hyung told us to not told you about this..sorry hyung..

Hb:(shock)..haru's injured because of me?it's mean this is my fault?

T:yupp..that's true..that what jinhwan hyung said to you..but you didn't believe it..

Hyuk:arasso..kaja..we should sit now...

Skipp~~..haru&sekyung already graduate..they gather at school garden..

S:wahh~..haru-ya~..we finally graduate..

H:(nod)..i feel relieve right now..all the events already finish..

Je:it's mean eonni(sekyung&haru) won't be here anymore..

Pb:we can't meet eonni again..

S:yahh~..don't worry about it..we will always come here..

Ks:jinjja eonni?promise?

H/s:arasso~..we promise..

Suddenly,they saw that taekwoon,hyuk,junhoe,jinhwan&hanbin was walking toward them..

H:why he(hanbin) has to come here..jeezz(mad)

T:annyeong haru..long time no see..

H:annyeonghaseyo oppa(bow)..

(hanbin was listening them a bit far from them..but he looking at haru)

Jh:where did you want to go after finish?i mean,continue your study...

H:molla~..i still didn't decided yet...jinhwan oppa?

J:i will working with your friend..bobby..haha

S:jinjja?wahh~..you didn't tell me

Jiwon was walking towards them..he saw hanbin..he look at hanbin..hanbin bow at him..jiwon whisper something at hanbin..after that,he go to haru..

Jw:i have good news for all of you..

Ks:what is it?

(jiwon give a ticket to go to jeju-do to all of them..all of them seem shock)

Sy:wahhh~..jinjja?when is it eonni(haru)?

H:tomorrow..so,please go to incheon airport okey?

Pb/sy/ks/s/je:nae .kamsahabnida(bow)

Hyuk:hyung(jiwon),komawo

J:komawo hyung~..but what about the one of our friend?(whisper to jiwon)

Jw:ask him to buy it by herself if he want to follow us..(whisper to jinhwan)..haru,kaja~...we have something to do..

H:nae..i will go now~..annyeong..meet you at incheon airport tomorrow..

Aftervthat haru and jiwon back to their house...meanwhile that,hanbin and the geng back to their room..he was silent until arrive at his room..

T:hanbin,gwaenchanna?

############################
(ta-da~..sorry for late update..i hope you like it..please read and vote my story..thank you^^)