Part 20

After that incidents,hanbin really protect haru..and jiwon already back from LA..he going to surprise haru..haru now at her work place

(Haru:h jiwon:jw jinhwan:h junhoe:jh hyuk taekwoon:t hanbin:hb jungkook:jk)
(Jung eumji:je kang songyi:ks park boram:pb sekyung:s seo yerin:sy)

Jiwon go to haru work place..the staff start to talking about him..he go inside and said something..

Jw:i want one americano please..

Xxx1:nae~..

Sekyung elbow haru arm..haru is busy with her work..she ignore it because sekyung always do like that..sekyung do it again..

H:what do you want sekyung?

S:look infront..

H:for what?

S:come on..just look infront..

Haru look infront and get shock because it's jiwon..she immediately go hug her brother..

H:oppa~..when did you come back here?

Jw:haha..next time ignore sekyung more..she keep elbow for 5time you know?

H:ani~..it's because sekyung always do like that to me..that's why earlier i'm ignore her..

Jw:when you girls finish?

S:you mean back?
(Jiwon just nod his head)

S:around 6 maybe..why?

Jw:I'm going to take you girls out..is that okey?I'm going to invite the other's too..

H:you mean jinhwan junhoe hyuk and hanbin?

Jw:yupp~..so?agree?

S&h:yupp~..we agree..

After that jiwon take his drink out from that cafe..sekyung and.haru do their job back..skipp~..at 8p.m,all of them already gather except for jiwon and jinhwan..

Jh:yoo~..long time no see my friends..

Hyuk:we just newly meet yesterday hyung..haha..

T:and congrats to hanbin and haru..

(All of them sing congratulation song for hanbin and haru..it's make haru blush)

Hb:hyung~..stop it..

After wait for awhile,jinhwan and jiwon arrive..they said sorry..and go to restaurant to eat dinner..

J:hyung~..we eat now..thank you for threats us..

Hyuk:komawo hyung~..

They start to eat..suddenly,haru phone is ringing..she look who it is..it's jungkook..she ignore it..byt it ringing again..

Je:eonni~..(haru)..why he keep calling you?

Pb:he disturb us to eat..so,annoying..can he not disturb us?

J:who's calling haru?what he want?

H:err~..

(Hanbin take haru phone..he answer it..he also open loudspeaker..he ask haru to answer it)

Hb:stop disturbing HARU (mad)

Before jungkook manage to talk,he end that call..