Part 16

Haru getting closer with hanbin and also jungkook..one day,jungkook ask haru out..

(Jungkook:jk jiwon:jw junhoe:jh hanbin:hb taekwoon:t jinhwan:j hyuk)
(Haru:h park boram:pb sekyung:s seo yerin:sy kang songyi:ks jung eumji:je)

H:where are we going?

Jk:somewhere special..

Haru just follow jungkook..after for awhile,they arrive at that place..it's the place that they always hang out when they are couple..

Jk:i still remember..that we always come here..did you?

H:yup~..this place has so many memory for me..

Jk:we always do something together..eat same food..take pictures..

(Haru just nod her head)

Jk:haru-aa~..sorry for leaving you..

(Haru get shock after hear what jungkook just said..she didn't expect that jungkook will say something like that)

H:ermm~..It's okey..

Jungkook told haru everything that he want to tell to her..jungkook explain everything and make haru eyes a bit watery..

Jk:mianhae~..i didn't mean to do like that to you..i'm sorry..

H:it's ok jungkook..that's the past..now,we don't have to think about it anymore..

Jk:yupp~..it's more better if you be mine again..

H:nae? (Confused)

Jk:haru-aa~..actually,i want we back...i want we be a couple back..i still love you..

(Haru just keep quiet..she don't know what to say..she still have a little bit feeling for jungkook but she already falling for hanbin..and she confused about it..)

Jk:it's ok..i know you still hurt..don't worry..i give you time..

H:thanks jungkook..

They keep walk around that place..skipp~..one day,jungkook seem jealous with hanbin because he try to win haru heart..he set up everything to frame hanbin..

Jungkook and hanbin pov:

Hanbin is doing his job..suddenly his phone is ringing..someone sent him a message..it's from jungkook

Jk:yahh~ hanbin i want to talk with you this evening at 7.00

Hanbin talk to herself 'what did he want to talk about?aboutharu?'..skipp~..at 7,hanbin go meet jungkook at garden..

Hb:what do you want?

Jk:i thought you won't come

Hb:what do you want?

Suddenly jungkook punch hanbin face..

Hb:wtf,what's wrong with you?

Jungkook try to punch hanbin again. But hanbin manage to avoid it and he punch jungkook back..they keep fighting until they hear a voice ask them to stop..it's haru and her friends..

H:yahh!!..both of you..please stop fighting..

Haru hold hanbin to stop hanbin from punch jungkook

Jk:it's hanbin..he start first..

Hb:what?you the one who punch me first..

Haru look at jungkook..

Jk:no..he lying..he ask me to stop ask you out..

Hanbin manage to punch jungkook back..meanwhile that,haru stood still because she don't know what to do

Je:oppa~..please stop fighting..

All haru's friend hold hanbin from get punch from jungkook again..haru suddenly stood infront of hanbin..

Jk:yahh~..why are you protecting him?

H:stop fighting jungkook..please~..

Haru hold hanbin arm and take him away from jungkook..she ask eumji,boram,sekyung,yerin,songyi to back first..

(Meanwhile that,jungkook angry because haru protecting hanbin and his plan to frame hanbin is not work)

Jungkook and hanbin pov end

Haru take hanbin to clinic..after get treatment,they walk back from clinic..suddenly hanbin back hug haru..

Hb:thanks for protecting me..

H:what happened actually?

Hanbin show haru the message that jungkook sent..he explain everything to haru..and haru believe it..hanbin tight his hug..

Hb:thanks for believing me..

H:you're welcome..i think you can let me go now (blushing)

Hb:arasso~..

Hanbin kiss haru cheek..and they continue to walk back to their own house..meanwhile that,haru keep blushing..

Hb:go inside now..it's getting cold..

H:arasso~..make sure to put your medicine..

Hb:arasso~..

Suddenly jiwon open the door..he saw hanbin with condition like that..

Jw:yahh~..what happen with your face?

H:i will tell you..let's enter..

Haru manage to wave at hanbin and close the door..jiwon follow haru to enter her room

Jw:so,what happen?

H:actually,i was walking around the garden with my friends..suddenly we hear people fighting..and then we go see it..and it's hanbin and jungkook..

Jw:mwo?jungkook fight with hanbin?for what?

H:i don't know..but jungkook say that hanbin don't want him to ask me out anymore..

Jw:ooo~ .really..i think he still love you..how about you?

H:i don't know..but can you investigate about jungkook?

Jw:why?did he do something to you?

H:no~..but he seem weird lately..

Jw:ok..i will investigate about him..but be careful..ok?

H:nae~..goodnight oppa

Jw:goodnight haru~..

############################
(Ta-da~,sorry for late update..please read and vote my story..thank you for those who keep read and vote my story..thank you)