Part 24

(Haru:h park boram:pb kang songyi:ks sekyung:s seo yerin:sy jung eumji:je hanbin:hb taekwoon:t jiwon:jw jinhwan:j junhoe:jh hyuk)

Hb:haru-aa~..mianhae..neomu mianhae

H:what are you doing here?get out.. (mad&crying)

(See haru crying make hanbin feel guilty)

Hb:i didn't kiss that girl..she the one who kiss me!!

H:you're lying..even if she kiss you first,you can push her right?but you enjoy it!!!..

Hb:no..I'm not..I'm already push her..haru please~..believe me..i love you more than anyone else..

H:if you really love me,you won't kiss that girl!!!

(Haru try to get out from there..but hanbin manage to pull haru back and lock the door)

H:let me go!! (Struggle to get out while crying)

(Hanbin tighten his hug)

Hb:I'm sorry..neomu mianhae..please don't be like this..

H:i said let me go!!..

Haru punch hanbin as strong as she can at hanbin chest for make hanbin let her go..but hanbin just take that punch and tighten his hug..

Hb:just do whatever you want..because i won't let you go..

Haru keep punch hanbin while crying..after few minute,haru stop from punching hanbin..she slowly fall down at the floor..with hanbin..

Hb:haru-aa~..jagiya~..mianhae..neomu mianhae..

(Haru still crying..she don't know what to say..she still hurt after seeing a girl kiss hanbin)

Hb:please haru..~..stop being like this..you will get sick..i don't like to see you get sick..

H:no you're not..because if you really don't like me get sick,you won't do that

Hb:i already told you,i didn't kiss that girl..please trust me..I'm sorry..neomu mianhae

Haru is still crying..hanbin keep saying that he sorry..he try to make haru calm down..

Hb:neomu mianhae..jinjjaro neomu mianhae..please forgive me..

H:let me go (crying)

Hb:i will..but after you forgive me..please haru..

H:NO!!..you jerkk~..you hurting my feeling..to forgive you is not easy (crying badly)

Hb:jagiya~..please,give me second chance..I'm really sorry..i can't loose you..i love you..

H:no you're not loving me!!..if you really love me you won't kiss that girl..

Haru keep saying that..hanbin feel really guilty..he really can't loose haru because he really love her..

Hb:yahh~...can you stop saying that thing?..i said I'm sorry (shouting)

Haru didn't know what to say anymore..because she still hurting..suddenly,hanbin lift up her head and kiss her..she shock she try to push..but hanbin stronger than her..after for awhile,she give up..and let hanbin kiss her..hanbin kiss her passionate although haru didn't kiss him back..haru already stop crying..after for awhile,he release haru from that kiss..

Hb:I'm sorry..neomu mianhae jagiya..please give me second chance..I'm promise,i won't do like that again..please~..

Haru low her head down back..because she don't know what to say..

Hb:jagiya~..yeobo~..haru-aa~..please?give me a second chance..i really love you..i can't loose you..please? (Say while crying)

Haru watch hanbin that her eyes already watery..she try to say something but no word come out from her mouth..she wipes hanbin tears..hanbin also do the same thing..he accept it as haru already forgive him

Hb:I'm sorry..neomu mianhae..i promise that i won't do like that again..saranghae haru-aa~..neomu saranghae..

After that,he kiss haru passionately..haru kiss him back..it took minutes until hanbin release haru..

Hb:komawo..

H:just~..don't do like that again..although you do for surprise me..

Hb:arasso~..i won't

Hanbin hold up haru and put her at her bed..he lie down beside haru..suddenly,haru pull hanbin's arm

Hb:eo?wae?

H:you don't need to test me if I'm love you or not..because i really love you

Hanbin smile after hear what haru just say..he hold haru's face..before he manage to kiss haru,someone knock their door

Jw:hanbin..i want to talk to you for awhile

Hb:arasso hyung~..

(Hanbin look back at haru)

Hb:i will continue kiss you again later..

After that,hanbin go out from that room to talk with jiwon..meanwhile that,haru blushing..after for awhile,hanbin enter that room back .but with jiwon

Jw:haru-aa~..gwaenchanna?

H:I'm okey...wae?

Jw:aigoo,..haru-aa~..oppa have outstation..meanwhile that,stay with hanbin ok?

H:you going to leave me? (Sad)

Jw:i have work to do dongsaeng stay with hanbin ok?

H:arasso~..goodluck for your job..

(Haru hug jiwon for awhile..after that she lie down back at her bed)

Jw:take care of haru hanbin..and don't make her cry again..arasso?

Hb:arasso hyung..be careful

After that,jiwon out from that room..skipp~..hanbin is cuddling with haru while keep forcing haru to say it again..

Hb:please haru?say it again..

H: (sigh) you don't need to test me if I'm love you or not..because i really love you

After hear that hanbin kiss haru passionate..it's more passionate than before this..hanbin smile because haru kiss his back..after few minutes,hanbin release haru..

Hb:love you..neomu saranghae

############################
(Ta-da~..i hope you will like it..please read and vote my story..thank you^^)