Part 4

haru and jiwon(bobby) already arrive at their house..she rest at her room..after for awhile,she fall asleep..

Bobby&Haru's Father POV:

(haru:h jiwon[bobby]:jw father:f)

F:how's haru?is she okey?

jw:she okey..the doctor said she still need rest..she might take time to recover her memory..

f:oo..~..emm..you go to haru's school..how's that school condition?

jw:it's not bad..a big school..haru's room also nice..her friends too..

f:you already meet them?i just watch them for far when i come to take haru..

jw:i'm only meet one of them..name is sekyung..

f:aa~..but why with haru's eye?it seem like she just finish cry?

Jiwon told everything to his father about what happen at haru..and his father were mad..skipp~...the next day,haru go to school with her brother..her brother sent her at infront of school gate..

jw:call me if anything happen..

h:i can't use my phone because it's broken..hihi^^

jw:i know that..this(iphone 6s) your new phone..

h:wahh~..you buy it for me?since when?

jw:since before i back here..use this okey?

h:nae~..komawo..i go now..annyeong..

jw:nae annyeong..be careful..

h:nae...

after that,haru straight enter her classroom..she meet sekyung and the other's..

pb:eo?eonni~(haru)..gwaenchanna?

h:yupp~..i'm okey..don't worry..

ks:who he think he(hanbin) are..to do you like that..this pabo..

sy:yupp~..that's true..he think he senior he can do like that..i hate his..

h:you didn't should said like that..still he's our senior..

s:i don't like jinhwan oppa to be friend with hanbin..

h:jeez..arasso2..boram,eumji,songyi&yerin should enter your classroom..

after that,the class start as usual..it's time for recess..haru&sekyung go to canteen to meet the others..after take a meal,they eat together..on the way,back class..haru meet with hanbin..she ignored hanbin and walk passed him..

(jinhwan:j hanbin:hb junhoe:jh taekwoon:t hyuk)

hb:wohoo~..now,she even brave for nod to bow at me..

j:that's enough hanbin..kaja..

hyuk:that's true..kaja~..

meanwhile that,haru go to toilet..after for awhile,she already arrive at her classroom..skipp~

############################
(i will skipp a bit in this chapter..hihi^^)

2year later~..

sekyung&haru are waiting for their graduation day..they learned hard to get a good result..hanbin is still same..always likento disturb haru..one day,they play a dodge ball..haru's brother also there to watch..

(haru:h sekyung:s park boram:pb kang songyi:ks seo yerin:sy jung eumji:je jiwon[bobby]:jw)

haru go to her brother and hug her..jiwon hug back her sister. meanwhile the others of haru's friend come to greet his..