Part 12

Today is their second day at Jeju Island..they eat breakfast together..one by one arrive at their hotel cafe to eat breakfast..

(haru:h sekyung:s park boram:pb jung eumji:je kang songyi:ks seo yerin:sy)
(junhoe:jh jinhwan:j taekwoon:t
Jiwon:jw hyuk hanbin:hb)

Ks:aww~..where are they?why they didn't come yet..

Sy:yupp~..that's true..i'm hungry right now..

Haru call her brother..meanwhile that,hanbin and junhoe arrive there..

Jh:sorry for late..we having problem to waking up them..

Hb:goodmorning haru-aa~..

Haru ignore hanbin and continue to call her brother..after for awhile,her brother answer that call..

H:oppa~..where are you?

Jw:eo?i'm at my room..wait for awhile okey?i'm waiting for jinhwan..

H:nae~..

After for awhile,all of them gather at cafe to eat breakfast..hanbin helping haru to take her food..

H:you don't need to help me..i can do it by myself..

Hb:it's okey..now,enjoy your food meanwhile that,i will go take your drink..

Haru eat slowly while waiting for her drink..after for awhile,hanbin back with her drink..

H:komawo

Haru continue to eat..hanbin feel happy because haru finally talk with him more..meanwhile that,the other's just chuckle after see both of them(hanbin&haru) including jiwon..

Jw:i will kill you if something bad happen to Haru (kidding)

They continue eat their breakfast..after that,they visit many place..the place that haru really like is the place we can do scuba and play with dolphin..

H:oppa(jiwon)..i want to do it...please?

Jw:arasso2..do with your friend..okey?

All:nae~..

Jiwon and hanbin just watch them..actually,taekwoon,hyuk,junhoe and jinhwan plan to leave hanbin with jiwon to let them talk about haru..

Jw:yahh!!i really mean what i just told you earlier..

Hb:nae hyung..i know..i will take care of haru..hyung,can i know haru favourite things and foods?

Jw:nope..you can't..you have to know it by yourself..

Hb:hyung!!please..i threat you dinner..

Jw:i will told you if you threat all of us dinner this night..

(hanbin just nod his head)

Jw:ermmm..the most food that haru like is crab..her favourite things to do is scuba..and she really like cat more than dog..and she like panda..

Hb:aaa~..thank you hyung for that information

Meanwhile the other's busy shopping,hanbin pull jiwon to go to restaurant to order their food..

Jw:yahhh!!!i still older than you..

Hb:hihi..mianhae hyung..

After finish that,they call the other's to eat..Haru seem very happy today..that's make hanbin feel more relieve..Haru saw her favourite..

H:wahhhh~..crab!!oppa(jiwon),did you order this for me?

Jw:actually not me..today,someone else will threat you dinner..

T:who is it?anyway,thank you..i'm going to eat it deliciously..

Je:let's eat..it's really look delicious..

Pb:kaja~..eat!!my favourite food too..

After that,they eat together..hanbin help haru to eat that crab.after finish eat,they just hang out around the beach..

S:at night,we didn't see anything..but the feel..is different..you know what i mean right

Sy:yupp~..we know what you mean eonni~..

Ks:it's feel more relax than evening..

They go near the light and take the picture together..all of them includes Hanbin friends and jiwon also take picture together..after that,they back to their hotel room..

H:goodnight everyone..have a nice dream..

Hyuk:goodnight haru noona and the other's..

J:goodnight girls..see you tomorrow..

############################
(ta-da~..sorry for late reply..i was busy with my college and i making new fanfiction "i wias a miracle 기적을 바란다"..so i hope you will read my new fanfiction..please keep read&vote my story..for those who keep read&vote my story,Thank You so much..i really appreciate it)