~ Chapter 26 ~

~ Riley's POV - Monday Night Raw ~

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the winner of the first ever women's Royal Rumble match.... Riley!" Shane shouted and the crowd erupted with cheers.

'It's just one of those days where you don't want to wake up. Everything is fucked, (Bleeped out) everybody sucks. You really don't know why but you want to justify rippin' someone's head off'

I walked out on stage and strutted down the ramp to meet Shane in the ring. I smiled as the fans started chanting my name along with some 'YES!' chants. "First order of business, congratulations Riley." Shane smiled and I returned it, tonight was the night I'd face Charlotte for the championship, since she beat Paige last night. "Seconded, tonight you'll face the new Women's Champion, Charlotte for the title." He paused letting the fans cheer. "But this wont be just a regular championship match." He said and I had a confused, yet interested look on my face. "This match will be a last women standing match, and will be the main event." He smiled as the fans started the 'YES! YES! YES!' chants, getting louder each time.

Charlotte strutted out on the stage, I rolled my eyes as she made her way down to the ring. "You're joking right?" She asked stepping through the ropes, Shane just looked at her. "No" He replied simply. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself "What's so funny?" Charlotte asked stepping closer to me "Nothing really, just the way you're acting right now is pretty amusing" I smirked. "How is it amusing? Is it because I shouldn't have to defend my title against you let alone in a last woman standing match." She asked cockily. "No, that's not it" I said pretending to think, "It's because you knew whoever was the champion after the Rumble would face the winner of the Women's Royal Rumble. Which just so happens to be me." I smirked tilting my head slightly to the left then back to normal.

"She has a point Charlotte, I announced that the Monday before the Rumble." Shane backed me up. "What I understand is that you said in a championship match, not a Last Woman Standing match." She protested "Things change, just like that title is going to change and come back home to me." I said confidently and took a step forward. "You know-" Charlotte stopped mid-sentence and slapped me across the face. She hit me pretty hard, hard enough for my lip to bleed. I moved my hair out of my eyes and glared at her. She was about to say something else but I hit her with a spear, and started throwing punches. Until Shane pulled me off and sorted things out. "Hey, save it for the match!" Shane said sternly at both of us. My eyes stayed glued to Charlotte as she clutched the title and rolled out of the ring.

~ Two Hours Later ~

'It's just one of those days where you don't want to wake up. Everything is fucked, (Bleeped out) everybody sucks. You really don't know why but you want to justify rippin' someone's head off'

I was focused on taking back what I never lost. Charlotte had another thing coming if she thought this would be a walk in the park. Once I entered the ring Charlotte's theme hit and she made her way down to the ring. "This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing the challenger... From Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 187 pounds... RrrrrIIIIleyyy!" Lillian introduced me then Charlotte.

I wasted little to no time running straight for her, and hit her with a close line that knocked her out of the ring. Since this was a Last Woman Standing match, it was also no disqualification. I reached under the ring and grabbed a kendo stick, a smirk grew on my lips as I positioned myself behind Charlotte. The sound of the kendo stick hitting her back echoed through out the arena. I hit her until the kendo stick was broken, then I rolled her in the ring and started stomping on her mid-section a few times before dragging her body over to the closest turnbuckle. I climbed to the top and launched myself in the air, preforming a 450 splash. But unfortunately for me Charlotte moved out of the way so I crashed into the mat.