~ Chapter 3 ~

~ Riley's POV ~

I was sitting still sitting on the couch in the guy's locker room, Dean had given me an icepack for my knee. Before I knew it I started to fall asleep. Yeah falling asleep in a room that belonged to three guys was good idea Riley. Good job. I woke up with a jolt and looked around. No one was in the room... Not that I know of anyway. "Phew" I said quietly looking down at my icepack that was busted open on the floor. "Well this day keeps getting better." I muttered.

I sighed a little bit annoyed, and tried to get up from the couch. Yeah that was a smart move. "Nope!" I said a little bit louder than I expected, and fell down on the couch. "Why can'-" I was cut off by a voice. "Riley are you ok?! I heard what happened to you after I left for my match... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone wi-" Aj started to say. "Aj it's ok." I chuckled a little. "I had some help from Roman Reigns. He got those assholes off of me and helped my to this locker room so I could clean up." I told her trying to like I wasn't in pain.

She smiled and gave me a tight hug. "I.... Can't..... Breathe..." I said trying to get her to loosen her grip. "Oh, sorry" Aj giggled and let go of me. She looked down at the shirt I was wearing and raised an eyebrow. She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off. "The shirt I was wearing had blood stains all over it, so Dean gave me one of his to change into." Aj nodded and smirked. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckled. "Oh no reason." she said getting up. "Ajjjjjjjj...." I whined. She turned around smiling "Riilllleeeeyyyyy!" and turned back around a skipped out the door. "Not fair Aj! I cant get up and come after you!" I yelled as she left the room. I saw her walk down the hall from the couch I was basically glued to. I closed my eyes and shook my head starting to laugh. "I know!" she said walking back the other way. I looked up and started laughing. "Wrong way!" she said passing the door again. I was really laughing now.

~ Aj's POV ~

As I'm walking down the hallway I turned the corner and ran straight into Roman and Dean. Which caused me to fall down on my butt. I laughed looking up at the to guys chuckling. "Well don't just stand there, help me up!" I said smiling. Dean held his hand out, I grabbed it and he puled my up like I was nothing. I flung forward when he did that but Roman grabbed my shoulders before I bounced off of Dean and fall down again. "You good?" Roman said chuckling. "Yep. I'm good. Thanks for helping me up, I felt like I ran into a brick wall." I giggled a little.

"No problem." Dean said smiling. "And another thanks for helping Riley out with those... those... those-" I started to say "Brats, Assholes, Bitches?" Dean cut me off laughing. "Yeah... all of those work for them." I smirked. Roman was smiling "Nah, no thanks needed. I saw the three girls stomping and punching, and heard the yelling. So I went over to see what they were doing and it just so happened that they were beating the hell out of Riley. I guess I scared them because they shoved her to the ground and ran away from her."

I couldn't help but start to laugh thinking about them running away when Roman came over to them. Dean and Roman also laughed a little bit. "Well" I sighed "I gotta get to my locker room and grab my stuff. My poor car is going to be packed full of stuff." I paused and my eyes widened. "Damn it!" I shouted. Dean and Roman looked at each other then back at me. Dean opened his mouth about to say something until I held my hand up so he wouldn't say anything. "I have to give Riley a ride to our hotel room... and I have no room in my car for her to be comfortable because of her knee." I said quietly.

"I would give her a ride but I'm giving the Uso boys, Naomi, and Seth a ride to the hotel." Roman said. We looked at Dean and smirked at him. "Ohhh no, I ca-" He tried to say but we cut him off "Ohhh but you are." we Roman and I said at the same time. we looked at each other and chuckled. Dean sighed "Fiiiiinnee... I give her a ride." he rolled his eyes at us which made us laugh. "Thanks Dean!" I said skipping off to my locker room. "Yeah. yeah! You're welcome!" he shouted at me.

~ Dean's POV ~

"Well I guess I'll see ya later man, I gotta go grab my things and round everyone up so we can head to the hotel." Roman said. I nodded, we fist bumped and we walked in different directions.

I got to our locker room and knocked on the door. I didn't want to walk in on her if she was changing or whatever. But she didn't say anything. So I unlocked the door and went inside, I saw her asleep on the couch. She had tear stains on her cheeks and little wet droplets on the shirt I gave her. I sighed and looked down at the blue liquid that was on the floor and saw her icepack beside it. I sighed and grabbed some paper towels and cleaned up the mess.

Once I was done getting our things together I walked over to wake her up. "Wake up sleepy head" I said quietly as I lightly shook her. "Wh-what? Oh s-sorry." She said in a sleepy voice. I smiled. "Don't be sorry for falling asleep, you've had a pretty rough day." I said getting up from the couch. She tilted her head, smiled and said "Where's Aj? She's supposed to give me a ride to the hotel." I was about to answer her but my cell phone rang. "Uh.. excuse me for a sec." I said walking to my phone to answer it.

"Hello?" I said "Hey Dean it's Aj. I wanted to tell you that the hotel have all of the Superstar's and Diva's room messed up. So instead of you, I'll be sharing a room with Roman." She said sounding annoyed. "Ok... But what about Riley? She's suppose to share a room wit-" I paused realizing where she was going with this. "She's sharing a room with me isn't she?" I sighed. "I'm sorry Dean.... but yeah she's gonna be sharing the room with you." she told me. I sighed a little annoyed. "Alright. Thanks for letting me know before we got there." "No problem." She paused, "If you do anything to her Ambrose I swear I'll chop your balls off!" she said sternly. "Uhh... o-ok. I mean I wasn't going to do anything like that anyway..." I said trying not to laugh. I heard her sigh "I know Dean, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come across like that. It's just she has enough to deal with already." she said softly. "It's ok Aj. I'll text roman when we get to the hotel room." I said calmly. "Ok thanks Dean, I'll talk to you guys later. bye." I swear I could hear her smirking. "Bye" I said smirking and shaking my head before hanging up.

"Was that Aj?" Riley asked me with her head tilted a little to the side. "Yeah... Uhh she wanted to tell me that the hotel got all of the Superstar's and Diva's rooms messed up, and that she's sharing a room with Roman and..." I paused and looked at her. "You and I are gonna be sharing a room." Her eyes widened. "Uh, ok then." she said as she sat up on the couch. I turned around and grabbed our bags so I could put them in my rental car.

It took a couple of trips back and forth to get all of our things out to the car. "Ok." I paused as I put my hands on my back and leaned back to stretch my back out. "All of the bags are in the car, are you ready to go?" I asked her starting to walk over to where she was sitting. She nodded and tried to get up by herself, but her knee can't support her body weight. I saw her about to fall so I reached out and grabbed her hand and put one of my arms around her back. "You ok?" I asked looking in her eyes. "Her eyes are beautiful..." I thought to myself. "Y-yeah." she sniffled "I'm ok. Thanks for catching me..." She said looking back at me.