~ Chapter 17 ~

(Flashback To Last Chapter)

Then the lights turned red then flashed off and on a few times, making me confused. "Who the hell is that?" I asked the Ref and he shrugged looking up at the ramp, I looked up as well. "Son of a bitch!" I mumbled to my self, "He's a really good..." I paused watching him walk out of the curtain. "At least he's not the Demon...." mutter under my breath as he walked up the steel steps and entered the ring.

(Flashback Over)

~ Riley's POV ~

I was confused when Finn Balor walked up to me and held his hand out for me to shake. "I'm not letting you get suspended for standing up for yourself." He said as I shook his hand. The Ref signaled for the bell when we got to our corners, "Thank you." I mouthed and he nodded. After the bell rang we went at each other.

I went for a close line but Finn ducked underneath and we both bounced off the ropes running back to each other, I was met with a missile dropkick. I was laying on my back and looked over to Finn walking over to me. "I never said I was going to go easy on you." He smirked lifting me up.

(About 15 Minutes Later)

We were both laid out on the floor by the announce tables, and the Ref was already at the count of 5. I noticed Finn starting to stand up, "7!" The ref shouted and Finn grabbed me and basically dragged me to the ring "9!" The Ref continued, He finally rolled me into the ring and the bell rang before he could get himself into the ring.

I was still laying there dazed and confused as to what just happened. I sat up holding my head and looked around to see where Finn went, He walked up behind me and lifted me up. Then he raised my hand as Lillian announced me as the winner of the 2nd round, I gave him a side hug and Finn rolled out of the ring and went up the ramp.

Out of breath I leaned on the turnbuckle waiting for my next opponent.  After a few minutes went by, Paige made her way to the ring. We shook hands and the Ref rang the bell, as soon as the bell rang Paige gave me a close line knocking me down. I was getting tired... But I'm not about to be suspended.

(About 20 Minutes Later)

Now that I had taken control of the match, I was able to beat Paige down enough for me to put her in the Cross Face Chicken Wing. Jumping up onto her back and wrapping my legs around her waist, locking it in. "Come on Paige! Tap!" I screamed as I squeezed my legs tighter around her. But unfortunately for me she reached the bottom rope, forcing me to let go of the hold. As I was getting up Paige gave me a big boot, causing me to fall back down. I somehow landed weirdly on my shoulder. Paige noticed this and quickly put me in  the Paige Turner.

I screamed in pain, I couldn't take it anymore. I tapped. Paige let go and the Ref raised her hand, she rolled out of the ring and mouthed "I'm sorry." with a sad look on her face. "And the winner of the 3rd and final round, Paige!" Lillian announced.

"Behold The King, The King Of Kings."

I looked up to see Triple H walking out with a smirk on his face. He held the microphone up about to say something but the fans were booing so loud he couldn't get a word in. Once the noise died down he began, "Congrats Riley, you won two out of three matches.." He paused looking at me with a big smirk on his face. "However our deal was, you had to win all three matches. Which you failed to do." He continued, I motioned for a mic. I raised the mic to my lips whilst I was holding my right shoulder, "Yeah, I didn't win all three matches, but does it look like I'm in the mood to be belittled by you?" I asked. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off, "You what, don't answer that. Just tell me how long I'm going to suspended for." I spat, then rolled out of the ring.

I'm A Dean Ambrose Girl (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara