170910.

before this was my first shot at ever doing anything mystery / thriller / crime scene / gore / suspense and i literally thought to myself that no matter what happened, i was going to take my time and write as well as i can to try and get into gritty detail about every single scene so it was as if you were watching a movie. 

this story got a response that i never expected to.

now it is one story that a lot of people know me by.

and a lot of you have been questioning if i was ever going to try to write another story like this one and i said one day but i wanted to be able to take my time with it just like i had with this.

and now it is here.

STATIC is all surrounded by who killed the boys of busan and it's your turn to be the investigator and leave comments and theories with every chapter that is released. the response with just the intro has been amazing and i don't want the readers of this to miss out on another mystery / thriller that will be just as intriguing and interesting as this one.

click the external link to be redirected there or go to my profile.

again, tysm for all the support on this story. i never fathomed for it to blow up and be loved this much. and ofc, if you aren't interested in the new story, you don't have to go and read it, this is just a special announcement for something that is related to this story and that i'm really excited for.

until we meet again,
april.