*

×Peoples with the brightest smile, are the saddest ones

,,Hyung, is everything okay?" The younger boy asked. He was really worried about the older boy.

,,Yeah. Why are you asking me?" Black haired boy looked at him. He saw the worries in his eyes. He didn't want him to worry.

,,Because you don't play games with me anymore." Brown haired boy looked at the ground. He felt tears in his eyes, but he wipe them away. Older felt sorry for him. He wanted to tell him the reason, but he couldn't. So he just smiled at him.

,,Then let's play some games." When the younger boy heard that words he was so happy. He grabbed his hand and ran with him to the living room.

,,What do you want to play TaeTae?" The younger boy asked.

,,Anything you want." Jungkook choose one of his favorite games. Overwatch. They played for two hours, until Jin hyung shouted at them that dinner is ready. Jungkook turned off the console. Everyone else were sitting around the table. When they sat down, Jin came with plates. They started to eat and talk about new concerts and other things like that.

,,Tae, why aren't you eating?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung just smiled.

,,I'm just not hungry hyung. Sorry I will go to my room now. I'm tired, so goodnight guys." He stand up and walked to his bedroom.

,,Am I the only one that thinks, Tae is hiding something from us?" Yoongi asked.

,,Yeah, he's acting weird." Namjoon nodded. Everybody wanted to know what's happening with Taehyung, but the only thing they could do, was wait, until he says them. Because he rarely shared his problems with others.

***

Aloha
This is just short chapter. I hope that this story will at least make sense. Sorry for bad grammar.❤ I'm out.

> i-love-butterflies <