Who Is It?

Bren POV 🌑

"Do you know that Tyler is over your house right now?" Shae asked me, as soon as he walked in Lugo's room

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What? How the hell did he get in!?"

"He lied and said your mom let him in!"

I took my phone out of my pocket and searched through my contacts for Tyler. I still have his number because I forgot to delete it.

As I waited for him to answer the call, the door bell rung followed by a few knocks. We all looked at each other, waiting for one of us to move.

"Is anybody gonna get that?" Lugo asked.

"Boy it's your house! Go answer it." I said

"Ugh, I don't feel like getting up." He said as he got more comfortable on his bed.

Shae chuckled and shook his head. "I guess I'll get it...." he said as he got up and left the room to go downstairs.

"It's probably Bread...." I said to Lugo.

He shook his head. "No, it's not him. He usually calls or texts me if he wants to come over. It's rare for him to do a random pop up."

"He probably wants some ass...."

He laughed. "And he definitely won't be getting it tonight. I'm not prepared for all that right now."

I got a text from Austin asking me where I'm at, but I didn't reply. Honestly I'm still a little turned off by the attitude he's been showing recently and plus his situation with Reece isn't helping at all.

Shae POV

"Who is it?" I said before opening the door.

I waited for an answer but instead the door bell just rung again.

"The fuck?" I said, lowly, before looking through the peephole and seeing no one.

I shrugged then made my way back to the steps until the door bell rung once more, stopping me in my tracks.

"Who is it!?" I asked, annoyed now.

The door bell rung 4 times back to back, causing me to lose my cool as I made my way back to the door while saying "Whoever it is you need to stop playing!". I swung the door open and my eyes looked around, trying to find whoever was just at the door.