•Author's Note•

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Okay! Hello everyone! Chapter thirty five was the final chapter of this book. It is now completed.

Before I get a lot of hate, I will tell you this. I know the ending isn't the ideal ending and that it isn't 'happy', either. But, I worked really hard on this book and I really wanted to go through with the plot that I thought up. I think it was pretty interesting and spicy, so please don't get mad. I like a strong, powerful ending rather than one full of unicorns and rainbows. That's just my preference and it's my style.

I apologize if I broke your guy's hearts. I am one of the biggest Mikayuu shippers ever, and it broke my heart a bit writing the last chapter, but I am proud of this book. And even if you guys weren't satisfied with the ending, I hope you enjoyed most of this book and that it took you through a rollercoaster of emotions.

Even if you guys did not enjoy this book, I still thank you for attempting to read it. This was my first fanfiction ever and I poured my heart and soul into writing it. I spent so many nights brainstorming ideas and even having all nighters to write some of the chapters. Often, I would write this book instead of studying for my tests which I would do bad on the next day.

I am only a teenager at the moment. I started this book when I was fourteen years old, and have completed it at fifteen years old. So I apologize if it's sucky and if it's 'childish' or 'unprofessional'; I am only a teenager.

What gives me light in my everyday life; Is writing. I know it sounds cheesy, but I really love the MikaYuu ship and being so passionate about it and my love for writing makes it my hobby. I am in love with it, and I have no shame.

So, thank you to all my supporters. To every reader, every voter, every commenter. I love you guys very much💗 You guy's motivated me to publish new chapters and now this book is finally completed! God bless your beautiful hearts, I hope you all have brilliant lives and always remember that I love you guys! I honestly do!

Now... A sequel hey? Sounds interesting. Something I should consider. How about you guys decide? Should I write a sequel or not? I'd probably publish the sequel in this same book with titles labelled 'SEQUEL PART 1' or something like that. Or a epilogue that would be pretty long. Hmmm, I will consider it. I'm not sure yet, though.

Immediately after this Author's Note is published, I will start editing any spelling/punctuation errors I have in this book.

Also, if anything in this book confused you and you need me to explain it, or if you have any random questions you have about this book👇 comment there and I will be sure to answer it.
                👇
Questions? Comment here.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Reunited Love" {MikaYuu} :

Book Start: December 31st, 2016
Book End: October 10th, 2017
*10 months and 11 days to complete*
Total Word Count: 59,100 Words
☝️(Not including extras like A/N, etc.)

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

❤️ THANK YOU! ❤️