Chapter 27: Handjob [m]

YUICHIRO'S POINT OF VIEW:

Mikaela's sapphire eyes glowed brightly as he stared at me. His eyes were tender and full of love, but I could tell there was something wrong. They clouded with confusion. He looked unsure of himself and somewhat guilty which confused me.

"Mika, is everything okay?" I was concerned.

"Of course, Yuu-chan." The blonde drew patterns onto my arm with his fingertip. "You're so beautiful, you know." Mikaela's hair fell into his eyes and he brushed it away.

My cheeks flustered as I watched him run his hand through his curls. I don't know why I found the action to be so sexy. My body was literally sweating so much because of the anxiousness that he made me feel when I was around him.

"Thank you." I squeaked. Mikaela is my best friend, why do I feel so nervous around him? My stomach was flip flopping and doing some damn hardcore skateboarding tricks or some shit. I felt excited, anxious, happy and flustered all at the same time. It was such a weird feeling.

We were both currently in our Calculus class; The only class that Mika and I shared. He was sitting beside me, his eyes gazing at me and not paying any attention to the teacher. We were already twenty minutes into the class and thats all he's been doing. No wonder I feel so nervous and uncomfortable.

Guren recently came back from the hospital, teaching Calculus once again. He seemed to heal pretty quick from all the damage Mikaela inflicted on him. Sometimes, I would see Mikaela glare daggers at Guren, but he mostly just stared at me.

I looked back to Mikaela and my stomach did its weird thing again. I groaned. "Ugh, my stomach hurts so much." I closed my eyes and rested my head onto my desk. I flinched as I felt cold fingertips touch my bare flesh. My head whipped to Mikaela's direction to see him smirking at me.

He was currently massaging circles into my stomach. One arm was wrapped around my back, while the other hand had slipped its way into the hem of my shirt. The butterflies had worsened as he did it, it made me feel excited.

"Mika! Stop that!" I whispered harshly. "You're making the butterflies worse, dumbshit!"

WARNING:
❗️SEXUAL CONTENT ❗️

"Awww~" Mikaeala cooed. "I make Yuu-chan feel butterflies~!" Mikaela gave me an evil look before his hand freaking slipped into my pants. He started rubbing my underwear where my dick was located making me yelp in shock and pant hard.

"Mika! We're in class. Are you crazy?"

"No you are just too irresistible, my princess." He leaned his face closer to mine with a grin before his hand went into my underwear, touching my naked member. I tensed up as my eyes widened. I stared at Mika as I tried to signal him with my eyes 'Stop! We're in class' but either he didn't understand the memo or didn't care.

I felt his hand tease me, stroking slowly up and down with a good grip. I unconsciously threw my head back. "Haahhh." I let out a soft moan, causing my face to become flustered. Mikaela leaned closer to me, his ear by my mouth so he could hear all of the satisfying sounds that chorused through my lips.

"Yuu? Are you okay? You look sick." Shinoa had asked after I let out another small moan.

I blushed madly, trying not to make any noises as Mikaela continued giving me a hand job. Mikaela relaxed in his chair next to me, looking to Shinoa. "Yuu-chan has a little stomach ache, but he's okay. I appreciate your concern for my princess."